GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
“What do you mean my aarp membership was cancelled “

Hello Officer Jones, yes, this is the fourth time this week I’ve given you my social security number to unlock my account? Now my balance is negative and it says I need to pay some fees?!?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Ole Jimbo is that boomer at the grocery muttering into his Bluetooth, and at first you think he’s talking to you, then you realize he’s dealing with a fucking idiot on the other end of the line.
Never make or receive calls in a store.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
The only thing I'll say is that Trump did ban travel from China to the US very early on but after that he blew everything to do with the virus. Obviously he didn't get the potential magnitude of it.

The fucking hilarious and/or xenophobic part about that "fact" is that trump banned travel from China/Asia after the following:

a) Confirmed cases in the US
b) confirmed outbreak in Italy and by extension Europe
c) tons of people had already come to the US from China and US citizens were still allowed to come.

So, lets be clear, while he did ban travel from China, he did it FAR after it would have done any good at all to stop the spread of the virus in the US.

It is literally another example of a dumb ass thing he did just because he is a racist.

zrickety

The Fixer
The fucking hilarious and/or xenophobic part about that "fact" is that trump banned travel from China/Asia after the following:

a) Confirmed cases in the US
b) confirmed outbreak in Italy and by extension Europe
c) tons of people had already come to the US from China and US citizens were still allowed to come.

So, lets be clear, while he did ban travel from China, he did it FAR after it would have done any good at all to stop the spread of the virus in the US.

It is literally another example of a dumb ass thing he did just because he is a racist.
And yet when he did it, the Democrats said he was being xenophobic and Nancy Pelosi said come eat in China town.
It didn't matter what Trump did, he could have cured cancer and they would have spun it as killing jobs.

zrickety

The Fixer
The only thing I'll say is that Trump did ban travel from China to the US very early on but after that he blew everything to do with the virus. Obviously he didn't get the potential magnitude of it.
They have compared the places that did big restrictions with those that didn't, the outcome was the same. Virus gonna virus and masks are a waste of time.

zrickety

The Fixer
Why aren't they promoting healthy diets and immune boosting foods??
Because Pfizer and China can't make money that way.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Rickety, if you can't get people to wear masks how are we going to make them eat their vegetables?

If you leave choices up to individuals (don't forget, you're for this) fatties gonna fatty.
1616449651810.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Rickety, if you can't get people to wear masks how are we going to make them eat their vegetables?

If you leave choices up to individuals (don't forget, you're for this) fatties gonna fatty.
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? (c)