GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
They're also on the internet. Current Golfmk7.com advertisement:
1617282856817.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I simply reported what I heard on the radio.

People simply reporting what they heard without actually verifying anything first is like, 95% of what's wrong with information being spread in this country...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Imagine if a patient came to the ER with SOB and the ER pinned him to the ground and put knee on his neck, cutting off blood flow. Would you say the Dr. didn't kill the patient?

Whether or not he was having a medical issue at the start of the encounter is irrelevant. Cutting off blood supply to his brain for 9 minutes killed him.
What is wrong with you. I reported what I heard. I even said that it wasn't my opinion.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Alright Gents, after that rousing back and forth I think it's time for another off-topic poll.

Now that I've got new shoes that'll fit the brakes, I'm looking into getting the hardware for the 312mm brake swap. What's a better option given the 288 to 312 isn't exactly BBK territory:
Full set of carriers, calipers, pads, and OEM rotors and dust shields with this swanky blue paint for $400:
View attachment 208680
Or just the calipers/carriers in silver with pads for $230 and pick up something 120-200 range for rotors in the drilled and or slotted variety? Looking at the Zimmermann or Stoptech kit off FCP Euro
View attachment 208681 Zimmermann:View attachment 208683StopTech:View attachment 208684
Slotted > smooth > drilled

Don't @ me

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
People simply reporting what they heard without actually verifying anything first is like, 95% of what's wrong with information being spread in this country...
Read what he quoted that I said. I obviously wasn't spreading false information.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
How am I the victim?🤣
I’m not racist. This is now the 4th racist mother fucker that interacts with me. And not a single racist word comes out of my mouth. No dog whistling. No “my radio station led me to believe” bullshit either.

I guess jumping on here and being racist as fuck is ok. I asked jay if this kind of shit was cool. U know, the whole just jumping here and blatantly attacking someone with racism bullshit. Because if that line isn’t going to be drawn in the sand. I’m gone.

thick skin is one thing. But when little bitches like anotero, that fuck face from last night and the rest get away with that crap. It really does piss me the fuck off. Y’all seem y’all like to read that sick shit and excuse it away.

thick skin be damned. That shits not ok. And frankly shouldn’t be a thing anywhere.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Where did I say that? You called me a victim. Please explain why I'm a victim.
Did you not post a meme to minimize racism and paint white people as the victim?

I don't now you're race, it sounds like you identify as white.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Other. I paid for it out of pocket (Unsure what any of this has to do with how you affect other peoples phyla health)

You have no medical insurance provider, paying out of pocket for any and all medical expenses.

Let’s say you get in a car accident, it’s pretty bad so you are evacuated to the local ER/ICU where you get a CT to rule out any problems from bouncing your head off a hard object in your car, cuts are stitched, and you undergo surgery to put your femur back in your thigh where it belongs.

Are you going to be able to cover the $75k in medical bills out of pocket?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion