GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't argue that at all. I pointed out why that was important evidence that makes getting a third degree murder charge to stick. I'm talking about legal points not arguing semantics. The point is because Floyd was saying that he couldn't breath long before being on the ground made it less believable when the cops had him on the ground. I don't agree with that but those are very important legal points that a jury is supposed to weigh in their decision.
I'd think that would be blunted by a paramedic repeatedly telling him that the man was unresponsive and purple and offering to assess him.

I doubt he gets convicted, but it'll come down to the usual BS. He was afraid of the big black man, so he HAD to use excessive force

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'd think that would be blunted by a paramedic repeatedly telling him that the man was unresponsive and purple and offering to assess him.

I doubt he gets convicted, but it'll come down to the usual BS. He was afraid of the big black man, so he HAD to use excessive force
The paramedic didn't see the part before he was on the ground and saying he can't breath. I think and hope that Chauvin will get convicted. I'm not convinced yet that third degree murder will stick. Obviously Floyd was under control in the first minute that Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's neck.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The paramedic didn't see the part before he was on the ground and saying he can't breath. I think and hope that Chauvin will get convicted. I'm not convinced yet that third degree murder will stick. Obviously Floyd was under control in the first minute that Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's neck.
Again, that has no relevance. Having shortness of breathe before hand wouldn't change the fact a paramedic told him that the suspect was unresponsive, purple and offering to access the man. If a trained paramedic is standing there telling you that you're actions are killing someone, you're fucking up at a high rate of speed.

Let's say you're a diabetic and I keep your from using your medications and you die. I killed you, yes? Someone being SOB then me cutting off blood supply to their head is murder.

And suspect was such a threat, the cop put his hands in his pockets while choking the life out of him.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Do you talk to walls and try to reason with them on a regular basis?

torga

Autocross Champion
Y'all see the plug-in RWD conversion from the USP email today? Pretty funny.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Greek dude should be banned officially if he isn't already.

Woah woah woah. Banning someone just because of their nationality?

There's a word for that, that's slipping my mind currently.

😂