GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
The shut downs need to happen properly. Every single state as to shut down at the same time. We should also continue social distancing and masks. America was not on the same page as other countries who handled it way better
"Properly" how? An officer outside of everyones home? People had house parties during the last lockdown because they were off from work.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Imo the shutdowns don't work alot of people who would normally be at their job go shopping and go visit people. The grocery stores and others that are still open become overcrowded. Masks and social distance would be sufficient, if people would just do it!🙈

There also needs to be massive education what properly wearing a mask means. Wearing the same neck gaiter without washing it is not helping anyone.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Lol I’ll pay for your ticket. Can you take trump with you? I’ll pay for him too, we know he’s broke as fuck.

I'll pitch in for one was tickets for both of them.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Yes. I knew that. Hence why I brought it up to your attention. Just in case I wanted to edit it.

As I said I was wrong but meant what I just said and FWIW you couldn't edit it I would be the only one who could have edited it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
"Properly" how? An officer outside of everyones home? People had house parties during the last lockdown because they were off from work.
Inconsiderate people who break lock down rules need to be punished.

small businesses need to be backed up by the government. Folks who can’t work during need to be financially assisted by the government

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I just went back and looked and you are correct.
I obviously meant firemen and paramedics don't do law enforcement.

But they both are public servants that have dangerous jobs that they aren't allowed to just kill the people they're serving when they get scared.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
As I said I was wrong but meant what I just said and FWIW you couldn't edit it I would be the only one who could have edited it.
I never said I would edit for u. Man let’s get past this. You’re giving me a migraine. For some reason when I read your posts, it hurts man. It’s a dyslexic thing. We have to read things that don’t make sense several times. And bro U barely make sense.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I never said I would edit for u. Man let’s get past this. You’re giving me a migraine. For some reason when I read your posts, it hurts man. It’s a dyslexic thing. We have to read things that don’t make sense several times. And bro U barely make sense.

I admitted what I typed was wrong and corrected what I actually meant to say and didn't edit my original post we'll see if you reciprocate since I quoted your post where you said that you could edit it and then did edit your post but too late because I already quoted it.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I admitted what I typed was wrong and corrected what I actually meant to say and didn't edit my original post we'll see if you reciprocate since I quoted your post where you said that you could edit it and then did edit your post but too late because I already quoted it.
Post #6709? I never offered to edit it for u. I’m pretty sure only a mod could do that. Maybe.

let’s just let this go already plz. Jesus