GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
What kind of person do you think is born and created from a situation like that? Imagine the cops blow up your family. Destroy your home. Injure or kill your loved ones. What kind of person, one that endured that, what would that persons opinion of their country would be?

if you look at the black panthers. What started the black panthers wasn’t a kid in law school and his friends. It was the police violence they witnessed in Oakland. Over and over again. That created the black panther party.

but yeah it was a random post. I mean imagine apologizing like 35 years after the fact. And even having to vote and do a quick check and see if they should apologize

this is the behavior that will slowly erode this country. And a fuck ton of people on both sides want it to be so too

Well, the incident happened in 1985. There were two separate civil suits resulting in almost $15 million dollars in pay outs. The mayor that classified them as a 'terrorist' organization was black. Wikipedia classifies his nationality as 'American.' It's 2020... so MOVE on. Lets not let it happen again ok.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Well, the incident happened in 1985. There were two separate civil suits resulting in almost $15 million dollars in pay outs. The mayor that classified them as a 'terrorist' organization was black. Wikipedia classifies his nationality as 'American.' It's 2020... so MOVE on. Lets not let it happen again ok.
It happens. All the time. It never stopped

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i don't even know you folks anymore.

for folks that haven't had it New Haven is real thin preferably cooked in coal/wood oven. Crispy crust (at times charred) and just amazing. Pineapple ain't an option.
How about both chared crust and pinapple tho..

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I have been trying SO hard to make my diet be whole food, plant based, and vegan. But boy, is pizza hard to pass up lol!