GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Blablabla ... but it's ridiculous that we gave money to churches.
1608732031231.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I didn’t even think of that. That’s crazy
Thats the sad part, thanks to idiots that downplay the whole thing, spreading disease, people needlessly get it.

Very sorry gtifan99.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Damn, just stumbled upon this and wonder what kind of bull crap COVID denying has been stated. I've already lost 2 family members under the age of 40 to COVID and I'm in the medical field and see all the chaos that fellow health practitioners have been going through. Imagine feeling oppressed because you're told to wear a mask. What's more appalling is, all of a sudden these Covidiots think masks don't work ..

Welcome to the thread. Condolences for the loss of family members.

And I disagree with some of the others. This thread shows that most people aren't stupid and are decent.

zrickety

The Fixer
Here's an argument for zrickety.

If covid is "not serious" then why are hospitals paying nurses $70+ an hour (in places where nurses normally make less than half that) to work in COVID wards and still trying to recruit more to work for even higher pay?

Where is your capitalist god now?
I can tell you that locally they are paying more for nurses because they couldn't keep them BEFORE the pandemic. They wouldn't pay enough and nurses left for greener pastures. They were short staffed before COVID, now they are desperate to get help and willing to pay. I do think they should pay more, but it needs to be across the board. For example, the nurses now are making almost as much as the doctors, the increases were not for everyone.

zrickety

The Fixer
You know instead of blaming peaceful protesters (no mask), we should be rallying against CHINA. They did this to the world. Stop buying their junk. They created the virus, they make the masks, the vaccine...nearly everything you buy at the store.
If freedom fighters were getting the virus, wouldn't they be posting all their regret? Wouldn't this deadly virus be killing them off? NO.
Does this kill the elderly, sometimes yes. Does it kill others, very rarely. You want the vaccine, get it. But you can't mandate it when there is zero liability.
1608738045302.png

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Thanks. My condolences to your family also. Yeah, it’s really a damn shame the the highest office in our government couldn’t lead, but if we’re being realistic, it wasn’t to be expected. COVID really doesn’t register to a lot of these MAGA folks until it hits home.

Honestly, how hard is it to just wear a mask.. then folks wanna throw tantrums in stores that have the right to refuse service to anyone. “No shoes, no shirt, no service” But a mask to DECREASE the risk of spread? Washing your hands is obviously not 100% effective, but I hope you do that after you take a shit.
You mentioned you worked in the healthcare field. Please seek some mental health care. You have to come first and ones mental health is so important man. This situation has created massive ptsd and depression amongst health care workers. Sorry if my advice is unwarranted. And I’m sorry for not minding my business. I just feel like maybe u needed to hear it bro.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
So like most viruses they mutate over time as they adapt to their surroundings....i.e. survival of the fittest...

So although its been "discovered" over here in the UK this month it has been around since September according to those who are studying its DNA, & it looks like it was brought into the UK from Europe. But don't let that stop the French from closing the ports & leaving 3,000 European truckers from getting back home to Europe...French throwing a temper tantrum over Brexit...

Anyway the virus is apparently 70% more transmissible.

Example:- if say you are in a room with a person infected with the standard Covid-19 & breathing the same air it takes 1hr for yourself to become infected enough...with this new version now it would only take 18 minutes....

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
So like most viruses they mutate over time as they adapt to their surroundings....i.e. survival of the fittest...

So although its been "discovered" over here in the UK this month it has been around since September according to those who are studying its DNA, & it looks like it was brought into the UK from Europe. But don't let that stop the French from closing the ports & leaving 3,000 European truckers from getting back home to Europe...French throwing a temper tantrum over Brexit...

Anyway the virus is apparently 70% more transmissible.

Example:- if say you are in a room with a person infected with the standard Covid-19 & breathing the same air it takes 1hr for yourself to become infected enough...with this new version now it would only take 18 minutes....
That’s crazy. So the new strain is crazy contagious