• Bud Light

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Miller Light

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Wild Turkey

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I like to enjoy a nice Cab, and own an iPhone 5s

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • I don't drink adult beverages. Have a blessed day!

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
This. I voted Bud because I've probably had more of that than anything else and I dig bud light lime like a little gay man.

But I'm fine with any of them, they're easy to drink. None are "good" but all three are "fine."

I voted Miller Light, but I'll join you in your gay little boat, because I too like Bud Lime. They're surprisingly refreshing on a hot summer day... can only drink 2-3 before they get gross, doe.

Where's the Keystone and Natural light options for the college kids, brah?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
I've drank like at least 2-3k "stones" in my life. So maybe I should have voted Coors.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Where's the Keystone and Natural light options for the college kids, brah?

This is The Great Domestic Light Beer Poll, meant for The Big Three domestic light beers. This isn't the amateur hour, minor league domestic beer poll (that may come later.) So if you want to vote PBR, or some other hipster BS, GTFO!

This poll is about the light beers true red-blooded Americans drink before combing their mullets, hopping in their Chargers, and blasting Nickelback.

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
1. Coors Light

2. CL

3. Silver Bullet

I get down on strawberry lime-a-rita's when it's good and hot.

Yeungling does not count.

Bud light sucks.

WTF is Miller?

McQueen77

Banned
seriously. you must possess 0 tastebuds that you actually would prefer bud light over coors light. bud light is terrible. its worse than pabst, keystone, old milwaukee, etc.. coors light is the only way to go. it breaks down like this:

men drink budweiser, not bud light. men also drink coors light. no one on the face of the earth drinks coors.

chicks like bud light. they like the budlights in those aluminum 'bottles'. you know, the kind of girls that are like, dorky jock type girls that always wear their hair pulled back in a pony tail coming out of the back of some hat with the name of a college on it, girls that pretend that they like sports and wear running shoes all the time even though they are slightly overweight and never actually work out. thats who drinks bud light. i cant believe how many communist gaylords are on this thread. maybe you guys should just drink Zima.

Last edited:

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Why does Yuengling not count?

It's 'Mericas oldest brewery, it's cheap, and it taste amazing....

;)

Yes, I agree it is better than the rest and I drink it by the case when I visit family on the east coast, but it is not in the big 3 :(

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
1. Coors Light

2. CL

3. Silver Bullet

I get down on strawberry lime-a-rita's when it's good and hot.

Yeungling does not count.

Bud light sucks.

WTF is Miller?

I'm as surprised as you guys are that Miller is tied for 1st. Dafaq?

seriously. you must possess 0 tastebuds that you actually would prefer bud light over coors light. bud light is terrible. its worse than pabst, keystone, old milwaukee, etc.. coors light is the only way to go. it breaks down like this:

men drink budweiser, not bud light. men also drink coors light. no one on the face of the earth drinks coors.

chicks like bud light. they like the budlights in those aluminum 'bottles'. you know, the kind of girls that are like, dorky jock type girls that always wear their hair pulled back in a pony tail coming out of the back of some hat with the name of a college on it, girls that pretend that they like sports and wear running shoes all the time even though they are slightly overweight and never actually work out. thats who drinks bud light. i cant believe how many communist gaylords are on this thread. maybe you guys should just drink Zima.

:laugh:

Why does Yuengling not count?

It's 'Mericas oldest brewery, it's cheap, and it taste amazing....

;)

This is why it doesn't count:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/03/top-selling-domestic-beers_n_1846582.html

McQueen77

Banned
we used to drink steel reserve tall cans in college when we had no money. i can't imagine any grown man that makes more than minimum wage would drink that shit. i'll tell you what the beer of choice was though in high school... mickeys. mickey's 22oz or 40oz.. that green hornet brah.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Yuengling Light.

Also, Guinness which has about as many calories as some of the big 3 light beers. Would definitely take that over the big 3 lights if watching your figure...

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Oh an Yuengling is the biggest domestic producer of beer.
Budweiser is a Belgian company.
Coors is Canadian.
Miller is British.

So gtfo with this 3 biggest "domestics" and a real domestic not counting. :)

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Oh an Yuengling is the biggest domestic producer of beer.
Budweiser is a Belgian company.
Coors is Canadian.
Miller is British.

So gtfo with this 3 biggest "domestics" and a real domestic not counting. :)

What's your point? Fiat owns Dodge and SRT, that still doesn't make the Viper an Italian car. Budweiser, Coors, and Miller are as American as apple pie, no matter who owns/produces them.