GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
nothing that is in my grasp right now seems better than my current GTI to me. I may not be able to give it to my wife.

there is only 1 car i would want over my GTI right now. The brand new white Superbee in Modesto. MSRP $49,995. (Has SRT seats and a vapor package.) They offered $44,995 and not a penny less. Far beyond my price range.

zrickety

The Fixer
Low gas prices won't last. They can have all those SUVs.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i can't see a Mercedes in LastHumans garage..

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
That sucks about the superbee fetish, because you know you will sell it in a few months. I think you should try something different. What about a new SS (not used) for around $37k?

i think about the SS sometimes, just cuz its so different than anything i have owned. but they all are posted at $45k these days.. and i think i would grow bored with an SS just as quickly, it is a lot more boring (looking) than a Superbee to me.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
What about a cts v wagon?

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
this will end up another failed plac-wave. I will end up deciding my GTI is my best choice, like I always do.. Even before I make this move I am already having regrets. all money based btw, if i had extra money i would buy whatever. any more than a $300 payment right now is a poor idea any way you look at it.

ToMMyGuN

Go Kart Champion
i think about the SS sometimes, just cuz its so different than anything i have owned. but they all are posted at $45k these days.. and i think i would grow bored with an SS just as quickly, it is a lot more boring (looking) than a Superbee to me.
I hear you. If part of your vehicle's staying power is it's looks, then yes, the ss isn't as bold as the charger. Have you seen them in person? They are much more striking. They are subdued, not bland. I think they will age well.
What about a cts v wagon?
This guy gets it. This would be so cool

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
We know, but it's fun to think about options

thats ALL the fun. The fun stops once I actually buy something.

gas prices going back up in a couple months also scares me when buying a 15mpg car..