GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Beer Thread

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
You can always move here. :)

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I made a grave mistake over the weekend. That mistake was called Heineken.

I knew it was a bad idea, but I did it anyway. Friends don't let friends drink that stuff.

Sent from an old motorbike

MK5CNY

Passed Driver's Ed
Ommengang and Kona are some of my favorites. This fridge is in prep of going to Portland OR in October. Daughter is just getting into Shandys so the Hefe hit the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

chip1

Ready to race!
Ommengang and Kona are some of my favorites. This fridge is in prep of going to Portland OR in October. Daughter is just getting into Shandys so the Hefe hit the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great selection of stuff. So many breweries out here and growler fill stations it's crazy....sometimes it's too much.

Boneyard iPa is one I enjoy lately.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
It actually filled with Saucony Creek Belgian DIPA.......which the wife killed already. Lol

:laugh:

Luckily, my wife doesn't like beer. More for me :D

Sent from my iHipster

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
That seems to be the case with many of my friends. It appears I'm the sorry bastard that has to guard his beer from his own wife. Lol

There is that :laugh: Or, you found someone with good taste, and with whom you can share a fun hobby

Sent from my iHipster

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Founders Dirty Bastard. 9/10 would recommend

Sent from my iHipster

c72k

Go Kart Champion
I tried the Boulevard the calling the other night, was a nice change, smells almost tropical

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Visited Spring House Brewing today in Lancaster, PA. They're putting out some awesome stouts. Had the Blood Lust Imperial Stout brewed w/raspberries and habaneros. Very tasty.