GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official (REAL) Football Thread!

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
This is a thread dedicated to discussion of real football. You know, the kind that is actually played with the feet ;)

Champions League, Premier League, MLS, international, and anything in between. Ready, set, GO!

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Let's start off by announcing who we support, eh? Chelsea FC comes first for me :D

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
Real Madrid for me, but I am originally from Bogota, Colombia so I also support Millonarios FC

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Real Madrid for me, but I am originally from Bogota, Colombia so I also support Millonarios FC

Good stuff :thumbup: yeah, Ronaldo is the man. I love what he's done for the game

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Hala Madrid!!! And of course LA Galaxy, the closest thing to see a live match

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
If we're talking MLS, then I'm a Sounders fan! Being from a state that doesn't have a pro team leaves me with many options :cool:

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I watch (mens and womens) World Cup and Olympic US games when they are televised but that's about it. My wife is the soccer fan. She went to Depaul on a soccer scholarship, she was in the Olympic development program growing up, she played semi-pro (they didn't have a womans pro league at the time) for the Chicago Gales, all kinds of stuff.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Anyone here a fellow Barca/messi/neymar/pique hater?

:barf: No-freaking-thank you.

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I watch (mens and womens) World Cup and Olympic US games when they are televised but that's about it. My wife is the soccer fan. She went to Depaul on a soccer scholarship, she was in the Olympic development program growing up, she played semi-pro (they didn't have a womans pro league at the time) for the Chicago Gales, all kinds of stuff.

Good story, man :) I'm loving how U.S international soccer has been picking up these last few years, particularly the women's side. Those women are downright celebrities nowadays

Sent from some sort of Apple device.

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
Anyone here a fellow Barca/messi/neymar/pique hater?

By definition I guess you could count me as one haha. My wife is actually a Barca fan which makes weekends, Champions, and derbies very interesting. Actually I had to hand over the GTI for a week and I drove her Rogue...Since we made a bet for el clasico and RM lost.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
By definition I guess you could count me as one haha. My wife is actually a Barca fan which makes weekends, Champions, and derbies very interesting. Actually I had to hand over the GTI for a week and I drove her Rogue...Since we made a bet for el clasico and RM lost.

:laugh: that's a risky one, man. Just remind her that Ronaldo had a hat trick today in eight minutes ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
Yeah woke her up while I watched today she couldn't contain her disdain...since the announcer seemed to not be able to catch his breath before the next goal was made!

ezmart24

Passed Driver's Ed
Don't get to watch much Spanish league games, but watch about 5-6 English Premier League games a week. I support the USMNTso, clearly I support Everton and Tim Howard. I like watching the top teams, but generally cheer for the underdogs.
If we're talking Champions League, go PSG! Winning at Stamford Bridge a man down (on a BS red card to Ibrahimovich) was a game to remember.