GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Return of Shini Virginity Thread OT#12

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I had a Taco Bell feast for lunch and then went to the gym after work. You wouldn't believe the horridness that is coming out of my ass. I've had to courtesy flush twice and I'm at home.

I approve this message.

I just got a picture of a dick from a random number. It is a really nasty dick and the caption says "Like I was saying..." I understand it is a wrong number but people should know better than to do shit like this. So I sent them a picture of a STD ridden dick. Unless I ask (or you have a really hot penis) DO NOT SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR DICK. No.

It was not me... I promise.

It was like a piece of construction equipment carrying dirt just opening up to drop tons of soil, rocks and water. The only difference was that wasn't dirt.

:lol::lol:

I love Alan!

What I meant was I found a sweet deal on a shed at Costco and I'm erecting it in your backyard.

Btw, I'm going to need to to get me added to the payroll at your work. Kthanks

Done and ..... DONE.

oh goodness, OT is seeping into my social life. A friend just texted me "You need to get this sauce we always have" and I replied with "your SAWCE huh?"

I love this. His response?

YES

I want to drain brandon's nuts

friend replied with "you on drugs bro?" lololol

Wow. Apparently he is on drugs, cause you ain't a bro...

She was fun to look at in There's Something About Mary. After that I lost interest.

Agreed'th.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Farmersonly.com

The stupidest idea for a dating site....EVER.

Blacksonly.com

I think that is worse. Blatantly racist, but not becauseblack.

balius

Go Kart Champion
oh goodness, OT is seeping into my social life. A friend just texted me "You need to get this sauce we always have" and I replied with "your SAWCE huh?"

Yes'th

balius

Go Kart Champion

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
Blazers are playing Oklahoma City, abbreviated as OKC. In my mind the Blazers are playing against OKcupid.

balius

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
This is not a real thing. I typed this in and got an error messages. ACTUALLY it's called blackpeoplemeet.com:laugh:

:laugh:

You would know!!! Gosh! I'm not allowed to go on that site anyways, so it makes sense I would not know!!!!!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.