GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Walking dead !

09vdubgti

Banned
Anyone else feel like, this show is going absolutely no where?

We're a few episodes in, and besides some backstory with Beth. Now the revelation with mr. scientist. Nothing has really happened.

Theres only 3/2 episodes left.

09vdubgti

Banned
They do 16 shows a season but only have enough content for 8. So you get 8 turds per year.

At least they spent 1 episode dedicated to Beth. :wub:

I was kinda excited when the guy from Everybody Hates Chris got a part in the episode. Hope it wasn't just a one episode thing for him. Would like to see him around.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Anyone else feel like, this show is going absolutely no where?

We're a few episodes in, and besides some backstory with Beth. Now the revelation with mr. scientist. Nothing has really happened.

Theres only 3/2 episodes left.

Typical walking dead...itll all come together on the last episode of the season and then they'll leave you with a cliffhanger right when the show is actually good.

end of season preview gonna be something like...

Rick: "Carl jump and grab my hand!"
Carl: (pack of zombies behind him)..."okay dad here i go!" (jumps, screen fades to black.)
(cut scene to daryl)
daryl: "we gotta get this truck going or we aint damn gonna get outta here alive!"
eugene: "even though i did lie about being a scientist...i actually used to be a mechanic!" (cut scene)
(sneak peek of new character)
(explosions)
(someone dies)
End preview. Wait 9 months till start of new season.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Typical walking dead...itll all come together on the last episode of the season and then they'll leave you with a cliffhanger right when the show is actually good.

Sounds like Dr. Who.

I don't hate this season, but it does get a bit rough to try and follow everything now that the party has split up.

I knew Eugene was a hack as soon as he said what he was. Weird part is his lie saved Abraham. So, meh...

I will still watch, but it certainly is not the force it used to be a few seasons ago. Entertaining, yes. Groundbreaking, no.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Started watching Z Nation. It's a bit different than The Walking Dead, but I think I like it.

Awesome dude , z nation is walking dead with humor and low budget graphics . Strangely I like it . Walking dead stretches out plots for too long imo

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
If they don't make it to DC by the mid season finale, it's moving too slow. If they don't make it to DC by the end of the season, I'm not watching next season

The producers are trying to do this show as absolutely cheap as possible.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
If they don't make it to DC by the mid season finale, it's moving too slow. If they don't make it to DC by the end of the season, I'm not watching next season

The producers are trying to do this show as absolutely cheap as possible.

lame ass mid season finale.