GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

We'll Never be Royal Balls #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Austin, I'd really try and go with the HS Tuning RSR clutch if you can. You should be set for the life of your car.

I'm actually kinda pissed, I always thought Summit Point was further away than 3.5 hours. I definitely should've gone this year. :laugh:

i wanted to join at the last one but i got more important things at that time, and on top of that summit point is almost an hour away from me :(

hope 2014 will be more promising :)

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! I'm way overdue for a touch up. I've been wanting to add more to it for a while now but the house kinda took priority for a couple years and then my tattoo artist died in a motorcycle accident, so I don't really know who to go to now.

Da bulls

You have tats? What of?

Austin, I'd really try and go with the HS Tuning RSR clutch if you can. You should be set for the life of your car.

Yep, RSR is phenominal. Tons of grab, great feel, stock slip characteristics on engagement. YouTube vids wouldn't be useful since it sounds/vibes exactly like stock.

I had to eliminate my account for problems like this a couple months back, so unless I win 1000$ somewhere I dont know what I'm gonna do. I could wait for my tax returns but thats a ways out.

You'll have time to save for it. I slipped two dozen times before I had a chance to replace my clutch and reused my 45k mile flywheel. Haven't felt anything wrong with it.

Sent from my iPhone 5C with Tapatalky

:eyebulge:

wtf I just looked up Portland's crime rate, and apparently it is on the same level as Chicago and Seattle, but worse than New York and LA. I call bullshit. Also lol'd at Tacoma, WA (Tacompton) being on the same level as Detroit.

NYC just went an entire week without a murder. Looks like all the hipsters are moving east!

Portland has the highest number of strip clubs per capita. Also strip clubs include women getting fully nude as well as serving you cheap drinks (I hear other states only allow one or the other). Due to the high number of strip clubs, there are many specialty clubs - for example, Casa Diablo serves delicious vegan food and requires you to tip dancers in $2 bills. A bit unfortunate really, because when you see a guy pull a few $2 bills out of his wallet you know he's been to Casa Diablo recently.

Lol @ $2 bills. I have one $2 bill, got it as a tip. Shitty tip but I love it nonetheless.

RSR reuses the factory DMFW. XGC75 has the RSR and loves it, along with many others on here.

:thumbup:

Ah that's right, it's just the disk and pressure plate that come with the kit. I've heard nothing but good stuff. Come on lotto tickets.

It's worth saving a few extra bucks for even if it takes a while. I had to wait 4 months (I was originally going for the fx350) but I'm glad I saved up. Like I said, it feels rewarding like a performance mod would.

YES! Underdog ftw!! Also, s2000's are sweet. Was it turbocharged or did it have an LSx swap?

butchered by autocorrecr

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Huuuuuge turbo.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Hahahahaha! Mustang popped his chutes at the start!

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

abalinka

Go Kart Champion
You have tats? What of?

butchered by autocorrecr

Crappy bathroom lighting, but this is it:

I've had it for about 7 years or so, it needs to be touched up really bad.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Dude, don't replace your clutch without getting a lightweight SMFW. It's one of the best upgrades you can get for every day driving.

DO NOT DO THIS unless you want your car to sound like a broken diesel. My biggest single regret on my 350z was a SMF, it sounded like crap.

And man, what are you doing throwing a DP on without being prepared to buy a clutch? Even though you stayed stage 1, you should have known this was probably coming..

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Was barely noticeable on the S4 or Z06, seems like the Yaris motor shouldn't be much worse if any but I could be wrong. No noise at idle, no noise above ~1600 RPM, and some light chatter under load from 1000-1600.

My car had the lightweight SMF from 034 on it when I met you guys, what did it sound like?

Status
Not open for further replies.