GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

gebunnag

Passed Driver's Ed
Student atm :cool:
studying television n video broadcasting technology :) also love engineering side of things especially car, have a couple of suspension designs on my cad program hope that one day I could put it on an experimental bed :D or a go cart will do.

hpowders

Ready to race!
Bill,It really may be time for your lobotomy. Those meds just aren't working. By the way its Mike not Mary. It seems your illness has affected your perception of the sexes.

I know it's Mike. I was playing with you. See you Monday.

UKGTI1

Ready to race!
Molecular biologist - my speciality is type II diabetes research

MadRabbit1

Ready to race!
Executive Chef for private country club.

xerodustrial

IT Systems Administrator for a medical practice. It's not exactly what I saw myself doing (I'm a Business/Law/MIS major), but the job market sucks and my job is stable and has good benefits, so eh. I'm hoping to go to law school in the next year or so.

hpowders

Ready to race!
social worker for those recently released from state psychiatric hospital's. :eek:

See you Thursday, December 2nd. Should I bring my meds?

Last edited:

dingurt

Passed Driver's Ed
I manage two body shops.

Jack Isidore

Passed Driver's Ed
Mechanical Engineer in the academic/defense research field. Looking to make a career shift into design or at least the private R&D sector.

Jack Isidore

Passed Driver's Ed
CAD Instructor - I teach people how to use SolidWorks, Inventor, Revit, and AutoCAD.

Awesome. I'm brushing up on my Solidworks skills, specifically FEA and more complex simulations (thermal, fluid). Care to recommend a free site with general video tutorials and also perhaps an active Solidworks forum for questions? Eng-tips is what I would use, but maybe you know of a better option?