GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Would you have sex with your hot step sister?

JeremiahIsaiah

Go Kart Champion
My friend was talkin tonight and she was saying about how her step brother recently moved into her house and she told us a story about how one night he was real drunk and he tried to put a move on her. everyone was all like damn what a scuzz and so was i but deep inside i was like man i probably would of done that too and i think everyone else was thinkin that too they just didnt want to admit it either. i mean this girl is hot tho, i'd say 9/10, maybe 9.5 if she would get her goddamn teethe fixed. so i got to thinking would you bang your step sister if she was real hot and willing? its not like they grew up together you know they just moved in a few months ago, i dont see how thats any different than banging one of your roommates ina vain attempt to get her to do your laundry.

i mean im thinking about shows like step by step and brady bunch i dont see how those dudes can live with hot girls their age and some shit doesn't go down. here are some hot step sisters

McQueen77

Banned
yes

MK6moneyGANG

Go Kart Champion
Lol reminds me if my friend . He was like I ducked this one bitch and it was my step sister . I was like WTF lol and he was like she ain't my real sister so a haha

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I say yes.

But I'm from Alabama, it would be acceptable even if she was your real sister.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
where it gets really freaky is when its a step father and daughter....bleh *shudder* ie Woody Allen.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
If she's still warm i'd hit it.

VWTN

Ready to race!
Without pause.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
If she's not your real sister AND there's grass on the field.... PLAY BALL.