GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xbox One and PS4

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You're so gay. Nobody wants to hear what you say so go hang yourself in mommy's basement.

FUCK YOU NOOB APR IS BETTER

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Wow.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Also, that meme is literally the only reason I would want a kid right now. I would alter the course of my entire life just for that one moment.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
PS4!

had ps2, now ps3, and I'm gonna get a ps4 if i ever want a game that requires ps4, but i hope if i can play ps3 games on my ps4, who knows.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
^This

I'm not a gamer, but It's my money buying stuff for my kids. We're on our 3rd XBox 360.

The first overheated and de-soldered the chip from the board. Before that, I had to take apart the DVD drive several times to keep it working.

The second suffered from overheating power supply. I fixed it by gutting the P/S box and installing a real fan.

The third is working..so far.

I'm done with consoles and proprietary parts.

You can always repair and upgrade a PC.

Plus many of the same games are available shortly after release on steam sales, humblebundle, etc. I picked up far cry 3 just a few months after release under $10 while even used on the console was still over $40.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I have a PS4, was going to get an XBOX One, because my friend had gotten one. Truth be told I liked the Xbox controller at first, but then after playing some more games on the PS4 one, it is a lot more accurate in terms of shooting games.

The problem is, Xbox Live servers got shot down and hacked alongside PSN servers recently, any servers can get taken down. I have no problem with the connectivity issues either. It's up to you, both are really good. I'd recommend it from a price perspective. My friend still has his 360 (same kid with the Xbox 1) and we surgically fixed that mofo so many times, due to overheating, and all da good stuff. Sony has never let me down and so I just went with that.

Also, I had PlayStation Plus for my PS3, and I could keep it on my PS3 as well as PS4 all for $50? It seemed like the better deal to go with doe.

Economically, PS4 didn't falter in price because it didn't have to. The demand for the PS4 kept it afloat. The only time Xbox One outsold PS4 since launch was during the last couple of months when they did the price drop and Black Friday sales.

chad13761

Ready to race!
Plus many of the same games are available shortly after release on steam sales, humblebundle, etc. I picked up far cry 3 just a few months after release under $10 while even used on the console was still over $40.

Plus Plus - my kid has discovered the world of "mods". Yes, I have to frequently fix files and purge crapware, but he's learning file structure and the "guts" of how a computer operates. It's better than 100% mindless first person shooting.

Balt21

Ready to race!
I'm an Xbox One guy. I like the feel of the controller better and enjoy the fact that I can turn the Xbox on and it turns the tv, cable box, etc. on with it. The only thing I really don't like is that the majority of my friends jumped ship and got the PS4. It is what it is though. Like others said, buy whichever one has the most exclusives you like. I'm a huge Forza fan, look forward to Halo 5, and I'll get to play the new Tomb Raider before PS4 owners. I was also psyched about Ryse when it was first released.

If all the games you play are on both consoles (Madden, COD, etc) get whichever controller you like best, has the best bundle, or has the apps/gadgets you like.