GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mint Oreo Cookie

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
If I knew how to properly read the dyno properly I'd tell you. But I forgot to ask them for the torque curve as well. Gonna email em' and see if they can send it over.

Yeah i have no clue either... Lol maybe someone will chime in

Sent from my sweet new phone

lllechrizll

Ready to race!

I have the exact same dent!

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
UPDATE

I finally had the time to organize the whole OP and update all the mods that I put in, and put up less pics since they look crappy anyway. =D

So a little update on what's happened in the last few months. Put on new Wheels and Tires. Bought a Ko4 and a FMIC that are waiting to be installed.

Planned mods and things to be done in the next month or so...:
-Fix the dent in my fender
-Roll my fenders
-Adjust coils to sit pretty all around ;)
-Drop in my Ko4 and FMIC
-Enjoy life ;)

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
UPDATE

Front Fenders rolled, thanks to Phantom Autowerke.

Still waiting to install my Ko4 and FMIC. But in the process of grabbing a BSH Charge Pipe and a AWE ToP just so I can go W/M and DV relocate later on.

Still need to fix the dent on my fender =( But...wont be doing that till later this year probably.

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Update

Due to cracking in the vinyl, the shop rewrapped my roof all over again, and it looks so much cleaner then before.

My BSH Throttle Body Pipe and Turbo Outlet Pipe are here, and I should be installing them along with my FMIC this next coming weekend.

After, I'll be installing the Ko4, but not for a little longer due to school and financials.

Hope to have everything done before the first snow, so I can at least enjoy the Ko4 a little bit =D

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Little Update

FMIC, AWE ToP, and BSH Charge Pipe. All in officially.

Now time to get money saved for the Ko4 Install and Reflash. Should have it done....soon.

Although having to buy new bulbs and brackets for headlights kinda sucks but...gotta be able to drive first, before driving fast =D =(

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Ressurcting A Thread from the Dead

Updated - Thanks to Tuning Works (https://www.facebook.com/tuningworksny?fref=ts)

I have finally decided to come back to the forum and update everything that's happened recently.

Ko4 went in last Saturday, my car was relowered after a long winter, and I currently have 3 Degree camber in the back. On top of that, I finally got my VMR 710's Refinished to give my car a completely different look, as well as a more aggressive stance this time around.

At this point I'm just waiting for my new lugs to come in as well as spacers to finish with the exterior of the car, as well as my car is going into the body shop this coming Monday to get the lower valence painted, the dent fixed, and my plate holes filled.

Will keep this update a little more often.

*Future Mods*
Euro Switch, Custom Sub Enclosure, Custom amp rack under the floor, Sway Bars, Mounts

Enjoy. (Pics Updated on the first post)

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Got my car back from the body shop yesterday. Got the bottom valence color matched, as well as filled in the plate holes. My fender was taken care of as well.
Euro Switch comming sometime this week, lugs and spacers should be here next week as well.

Amps mounted under the carpet, and ready for a new sub to be put in. Or in this case, just waiting to put an order in for 2 SA-8 V2's. No pics until this weekend, when I finish wiring the second amp.

uploadfromtaptalk1367519140150.jpg

FUTURE PLANS: Sway Bars, Mounts, Brakes.
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Euro Switch came in, going to the dealer to pick up my Trigger Wire tomorrow for the install. This week or next weekend, im going tovgo fix my hatch assembly with Johm@FTC5 or whatever his new user name is ;)

Also going to wash and wax her tomorrow for a Lowered Cogress keet:Cinco De Slamo.

How difficult would it be to PlastiDip the "GTI" badge, without taking off the grille and taking the badge itself off the grille?

Wanted to get it done in candy white, but nobody wants to work on it since its so tiny.

Sway Bars going to be ordered next. Sometime next month probably.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Update

Removed the Green HID Fogs, and the Green LED's from the car, replaced with White LED's and 6000k HID Fogs.

Tinted the Fogs so they don't blind people since they are pure white.

Sway Bars from SPM came in, been waiting for an install, but I refused to install them because I was waiting for the FK Silverline X's to be available for order. Finally ordered them today. Going to be getting those in, within the next few weeks. Going to go lower, right before the winter...I know, I'm smart.

Over the winter I plan to get my SPM Mounts ordered and installed, as well as StopTech brakes. And calipers painted white.

Then I'll start on the engine bay. Going to "dress it up" for next show season, just in case I have time to get to shows.

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
FK Silverline X's came in two days ago. Going to Tuning Works for the install next week. Going to get my SPM Sway Bars in as well.

Then on to mounts, brakes, W/M and Unitronic tunes. ;) Ill keep posted when I put the FKs in. Should be doing a photoshoot with a friend of mine.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk