GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mint Oreo Cookie

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Actually, I've only worked on it...for a few days in the last month. Due to snow, I've been driving my truck, and cause' of work I've had no time. Putting finishing touches on it now, meaning this weekend. Speakers in places, wiring in place, paneling and seats back on, just gotta wire the amps, put my 2 fuses in for the power lines, and solder the mx2 wires to the headunti+set it up.

Will put videos up when it's done.

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
UPDATE

So, after a month worth of overall time, my speakers are in, my amps are installed, and my sub is pounding! Gonna snap a few pics when I get the wires cleaned up and tucked away, and after she gets washed cause' she's super dirty.

I also have an OEM Front Lip comming in sometime this week/next week, as well as 10.5 MM Front Spacers from ECS and 17.5 MM Rear Spacers from ECS.

The Lip and Rear Spacers are coming off a member on here Yada =D (Thanks Man!) And I might just wait out on taking pics of the sub, and taking videos until I get those 3 things and get em' all installed.

Also will be redoing my interior lighting, so we'll see how I like the new color =D

Dunno what my next mod will be, suggestions? Ko4? FMIC? Koni Coils? Sway Bars? Engine/Tranny Mounts?

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
I want to, But I was trying to find one that's Black with a white trim, or white with a black trim. I don't like the chrome one. I might just look into getting an all black one. =D

Oh, and wish me luck. Going to court like...in a half hour. "Unsafe Start" Violation. Lmfao. =(

EDIT: Yay, only 105$ ticket, vs a 155$ ticket and 3 points. .:thumbsup:.

Last edited:

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
I want to, But I was trying to find one that's Black with a white trim, or white with a black trim. I don't like the chrome one. I might just look into getting an all black one. =D

Oh, and wish me luck. Going to court like...in a half hour. "Unsafe Start" Violation. Lmfao. =(

EDIT: Yay, only 105$ ticket, vs a 155$ ticket and 3 points. .:thumbsup:.

Wtf is unsafe start

Sent using nonexistent words thanks to swype

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
An unsafe start is "peeling out, burning out, doing donuts, or just starting off the red light in an unsafe manor" lmfao.

I just got my front spacers in today, when the back spacers and the lip come in, I'll wash her, take a vid and pics. This way I can finally "trully" update this thread =D

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
yo, what did you use to paint the back vw emblem white with

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
How did you get the amps on there? I'm trying to do the same..

As promised, I get my spacers and lip in today, so after I install them, I'll wash her, and put up some pics. Pics of exterior, of the sub, the amps, and then a video of how it sounds. =D Umm, but to answer your question, I reinforced the hatch cover with plywood, but I sprayed the plywood in flat black paint so it blends in. Then I just screwed the amps straight into the plywood.

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
Yeah hurry that shit up. And tune, it before u make a video.

Ukrkid37

Ready to race!
Yeah hurry that shit up. And tune, it before u make a video.

Everything installed, she's gonna get washed. Should be a video and pics up either today, or tomorrow. =D (Still got the capacitors to put in but eh)