GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HPAs new intercooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTI7871

Banned
serious question...if meth is the only answer, why buy an upgraded IC at all?

And who told you meth is the only answer? :iono:

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
meth isn't the only answer. I haven't been saying that at all. I'm saying buying a less expensive IC + meth with outperform the 1100 APR core all day every day.

yeah true.

Ill break everyone's rules and run a thermal coated APR ic with an aquamist kit with failsafe.

nguyen.

GTI7871

Banned
meth isn't the only answer. I haven't been saying that at all. I'm saying buying a less expensive IC + meth with outperform the 1100 APR core all day every day.

Really? How much is the APR Intercooler when it's ON SALE?

Lou Maiuri

Banned
This is why the intercooler war is so dumb. GolfMK6 needs to wise up and stop being sheep. Buy a meth kit and stop being slaves to APR. And the best part of the whole thing is that you get MOAR cool.

B

Bronson@APR

I've avoided this thread purposely, I'm busy at work.

Lou, I don't know who you are nor have I spoken to you. Nobody at APR is out to get you or cares about your WMI kit, we have more important things to do here.

We aren't out to get people who are running WMI or saying it destroys engines, although the possibility to destroy an engine is there if you run a tune dependent on the AKI that the water/methanol provides. APR is not going to be held liable or be expected to trouble shoot issues with regards to setting up a WMI kit, I think that's reasonable being that we don't sell a product related to it or endorse it.

APR isn't concerned over the million different intercoolers running around, our price point is not for everybody, if people want to buy another option that's your decision. We're comfortable with the data we collected and the knowledge that we have on competitors intercoolers in comparison to ours.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
I've avoided this thread purposely, I'm busy at work.

Lou, I don't know who you are nor have I spoken to you. Nobody at APR is out to get you or cares about your WMI kit, we have more important things to do here.

We aren't out to get people who are running WMI or saying it destroys engines, although the possibility to destroy an engine is there if you run a tune dependent on the AKI that the water/methanol provides. APR is not going to be held liable or be expected to trouble shoot issues with regards to setting up a WMI kit, I think that's reasonable being that we don't sell a product related to it or endorse it.

APR isn't concerned over the million different intercoolers running around, our price point is not for everybody, if people want to buy another option that's your decision. We're comfortable with the data we collected and the knowledge that we have on competitors intercoolers in comparison to ours.

Arin Jr being passive aggressive brah. Thanks for chiming in though, none of us have jobs here. Maybe you could get busy on a more aggressive tune.

O and why do all big turbo members on this forum run Water Meth. O that's right, because fueling doesn't exist for the 2.0. Maybe you're busy with fueling?

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
This is why the intercooler war is so dumb. GolfMK6 needs to wise up and stop being sheep. Buy a meth kit and stop being slaves to APR. And the best part of the whole thing is that you get MOAR cool.

but what if I want the highest quality parts available? :(

Can I still be cool if i dont want to put cheap shit on my car? :(

GTI7871

Banned
our price point is not for everybody.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Arin Jr being passive aggressive brah. Thanks for chiming in though, none of us have jobs here. Maybe you could get busy on a more aggressive tune.

O and why do all big turbo members on this forum run Water Meth. O that's right, because fueling doesn't exist for the 2.0. Maybe you're busy with fueling?

if you dont like their tune or their fueling options, you could always go and make the tune and fueling parts yourself.

.....oh wait.....

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.