GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat Redux: The Triumphant Return of Boostedballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaber

Modero
Just got back from olympic park, standing by my car talking to my friend...STI hatchback pulls up, asks me if im modified. i say stage 1 with dsg, explain what dsg is.. he asks me how it pulls..i say good but traction is an issue. Dude then said he really likes our cars and i said thanks dude if i had the money id buy an sti. Cool story bro. < first parking lot shout out that has me feeling sky high right now. dat superior interior. :happyanim:

Also i put the buona beef location into my nav but passed it up cause i wouldve been there 45 mins early.

Meanwhile at STI forum

"ran into dude in a parking lot with GTI. Asked what interior mods he has, sasid he was stage 1 leather conditioner. Jelly. "

-Sent from the superior interior

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Who Posted?

Total Posts: 521

User Name Posts

intoflatlines 71
Jaber 69
GunKata 66
shdwblugti 65
jay745 48
docss26 46
BlueEwok1 39
Cadubya 25
BobLobLaw 16
hvltg 15
RoyB 13
Renner 9
EJBGTIVI 8
lamb110 8
WAP 7
punchagoat 6
BoostedVW11 5
balius 2
dubbinit2 2
rizzogti 1

Show the stats for the recently closed thread!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Wastegate is rattling... Dealer should have a weighted clip that they install under warranty to mitigate it. It will still rattle a little though.
Thanks man, you ever deal with this or anyone that has? If so something they can do in less than an hour? Dem keurig cups.Arent you supposed to be at buona right now? lol
That sounded like a perfect opportunity for a video comparison
boostedblueballs DSG gti vs. Sti hatch.
WHO WILL COME OUT THE VICTOR DUN DUN DUN
Have you seen my signature?, a 2010+ STI hatchback cant be much faster than a 2005 wrx.

Meanwhile at STI forum
"ran into dude in a parking lot with GTI. Asked what interior mods he has, said he was stage 1 leather conditioner. Jelly. "
Right, that or "trolled a gti into thinking his fwd k03 nuts was cool."

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah I'm at Buona. Most of us have had the waste gate rattle clip installed for free at the dealer. There's a TSB for it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Jaber

Modero

Jaber

Modero
Stumbled across this vid for cleaning the tips. Figure id share.

Hopefully didn't mess up embedding the video, posting from phone.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Stumbled across this vid for cleaning the tips. Figure id share.

Hopefully didn't mess up embedding the video, posting from phone.

That's a pretty good video. After not cleaning all winter I go straight to the #0000 steel wool and Optimum Metal Polish. That cuts through the carbon build up pretty easily actually. Once they're clean they're easy to maintain with some QD or Apc and an old microfiber, but you need to clean them at least once a week.

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
Whats up guys! Not new to the forums, but pretty new to the Chicago area. Quick question.

I have been throwing the dreaded p2015 code, meaning I most likely need a new Intake Manifold. What dealer do you guys recommend I take it to in order to get the new mani done for free under warranty? Ive heard good things about Autobarn b/c they are an APR dealer. Any other suggestions? Mods in sig. I would also like to get flashed to the new APR V3 K04 file at the same time, but I feel like that may be pushing my luck. Thanks in advance brosephs:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.