GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

FS: Dunlop Winter Sport 3D tires and steelies

I sold my car so I am selling my Performance Winter tires mounted on black steelies. (From my Volkswagen GTI). The bolt pattern for the steelies are 5X112 and the size is 16". One of the tires has a patch job that will need to be replaced. $300...
  2. W

FS: 2011 CW GTI

SOLD!!! Thanks for everything golfmk6.com and all of the helpful, and knowledgeable people on here. Cheers I am selling my GTI. It has a few upgrades, was taken care of very meticulously, and is in excellent condition other than a few small cosmetic issues. Because of these issues I am...
  3. W

Best clutch for K04 2015

Ok, I have read these forums to death. It is now 2015. I have heard many mixed reviews about all of the clutches out there. It seems the best one is the RSR but there are concerns about the pressure plate and the clutch plate sizes being different. I'm also at 130,000 km and would most...
  4. W

WTB S3 intercooler

Got one. Thx
  5. W

WTB Stock Charge pipe (pankake pipe)

Got one. Thanks for looking
  6. W

Will the new MK7 Generation bring us a better turbo upgrade than the KO4?

Just wondering if we will have a better option than the KO4 in the near future?
  7. W

CTS Turbo intake rubbing

I just installed the CTS intake and there is a vibration on startup as it rubs against the brake fluid cap. I cant believe they didn't use the stock mounting bracket. The whole thing kinda just sits there attached to one mounting point near the battery. There is always a slight vibration...
  8. W

How are they getting so much power with MK7 tunes?

How is APR able to get 80whp and 100wtq out of a stage one with the mk7 motor? Whats the difference?
  9. W

GTI broken into last night

My car was broken into last night with no signs of forced entry. Apparently they hit a few cars in the area. Do you guys know of some sort of master key or device that can open our cars?
  10. W

Big Brake Kit for K04

Its time for new pads and rotors. I know I want to go K04 in a year or two so I was thinking about just doing the Big Brake upgrade now. What is a good Big Brake kit that would compliment the K04? I'm not looking to "brake" the bank, but I also don't want to sacrifice quality. Thanks guys!
  11. W

CTS Turbo Intake MK6 GTI

Has anyone on here had any experience with this intake? I know there is a review of the older version on there but this seems to be a revised one. http://www.ctsturbo.com/cart/products/CTS_Turbo_TSI_Air_Intake_System_EA888_1-4551-0.html
  12. W

Is there a way to get rif of the armrest notches?

Is there a way to disable the notches on the arm rest so that it fully closes all the time?
  13. W

Xenon bulb replacement?

My 2011 GTI has a headlight out. I'm pretty sure I have the Xenon bulbs as they move when I turn. VW quoted me $230 for just one bulb. Is this right? Are there aftermarket brands that are of similar quality but less expensive?
  14. W

F.S. 2011 2dr 6spd Candy White GTI (Oakville, Ontario, Canada)

$19985 Details and pictures here: http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Volkswagen/GTI/OAKVILLE/Ontario/19_7289767_/
  15. W

MK6 GTI Forge Spacer

Was installed on my gti for a month. Comes in original box. $65 picked up in Oakville
  16. W

MK6 GTI APR Carbonio intake

SOLD! In excellent condition, bought last september. $275 picked up in Oakville.
  17. W

TWN Performance Big Type R Shift knob

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!
  18. W

F.S.: TWN Performance weighted short shifter

Sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold sold
  19. W

Best quality smoked side markers for MK6 GTI?

Does anyone have any experience with and of the following brands of smoked side markers? ECS tuning Helix Euro Konzept Parts4Euro Looking for how they fit, how dark they are, how oem do they look. Thanks
  20. W

F.S. New TWN weighted shift knob

SOLD! I have a new stainless steel TWN Performance M1 Abrams weighted shift knob for sale. $100 picked up in Oakville. Here is a link: http://www.twmshiftknobs.com/shiftknobs/m1abrams-shiftknobs.php