GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

SocalEuro... Who's coming from out of state

Getting excited for tomorrow, just sitting here thinking how sweetl it would be to drive to SD for the show from out of state Who's doin it ? And where are you driving from?
  2. C

Does anyone know anything about these coils??

Price is so good and they're made in Germany I believe...anyone using them or know of someone who is? Look at this on eBay: http://bit.ly/12hDCji
  3. C

BOSTON IS SHOCKED IN LAST MINUTE ,HAWKS WIN THE CUP

Wow what an ending, who saw it ??
  4. C

Need help fixing the gap between front bumper and panel

Hey guys I noticed yesterday that I have a small gap on the left side of the car where the front number and quarter panel meet right in front of the wheel on the drivers side . It doesn't seem the like the bumper is loose as it is not moving or shaking at all when I touch it. A few days ago I...
  5. C

Will these wheels fit my car .... Need help!

Hey everyone found a set of wheels for sale locally and I went and saw them today, they looked good and the price is right , I've been wanting a set of 19's which these are but the tires which are almost new btw are 245/40/19 I know it will be close but do you think this will fit? I'm slightly...
  6. C

FS: Eibach Sportline springs new never mounted

Edit: ok I just want these gone as I have two stack of springs sitting here (vwr springs going on the car soon) $150 shipped ... This is a great deal so someone take them please[/COLOR] Sold sold sold sold sold sold
  7. C

Just a heads up! Good price on a 13 Golf R with only 1000 miles

Just got a call from the salesman who sold me my car, they just got a 13 r with just over 1000 miles on it .... And it's under 30 k!! Pm if you really are interested
  8. C

CW R .... Oem plus smoke side markers or paint matched??

Holy shit I'm indecisive.. What do you guys think on the candy white R .. Oem plus smoked .. Or some brand of paint matched .. I'm thinking smoked , what looks best to you?
  9. C

Please give me feedback on R intakes!

Ok so I've seen the treads on R intakes and have done quite a bit of research an I think I have narrowed the death to a couple choices, For anyone who has the neuspeed p flow, please tell me how it's been on the r .. I am not necessarily looking for the intake with the most Power.... What I am...
  10. C

Thinking of removing the rear wiper on my R ... What does everyone think?

I would appreciate some feedback... I think it might look cleaner , but not too sure how difficult it will be to do,,, will I miss it?? Road trips??
  11. C

Should I remove the rear wiper from my R???

What does everyone think? Is it that much cleaner?
  12. C

Anyone live near Oceanside/ Vista??

Trying to find some vw's to join me on my 20 min ride to weekly temecula meet... Good group of guys ,knowledgable , nice cars , had a bunch of Mk5 and Mk6 this pas Tuesday and even an R8
  13. C

My New R

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. Just trying to get some good pics on here... Picked up my new 13 R about 3 weeks ago and I'm loving ... Doesn't feel as raw as the S2000 but there are so many things that I love about it.... Anyone in the San Diego area?