GoliathRage

Go Kart Champion

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Mmmmmmm headlights

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
art, i signed up for the fastivus track day on saturday.. the other chris signed up too.. and so did my brother in law lol

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Lol nice! Too bad yours is Saturday I am on sunday. Let me know how it goes though I am super excite! How is your fsb feeling by the way?

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
OPD projectors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, OEM bixenons. Just have to get the high beams to work but I can wait on that :)
Found a great deal on Craigslist and all in all end up costing me $220 :D

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Lol nice! Too bad yours is Saturday I am on sunday. Let me know how it goes though I am super excite! How is your fsb feeling by the way?

awww :( you can take pix LOL
FSB is feeling great. not a big difference, but the car definitely feels more balanced around the corners. i feel safer entering at speed.

Mk6_Matt

Ready to race!
Nope, OEM bixenons. Just have to get the high beams to work but I can wait on that :)
Found a great deal on Craigslist and all in all end up costing me $220 :D

Wtf 200$ for oem bixenons....I thought you need a special harness they don't fit our 10 pins..?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Wtf 200$ for oem bixenons....I thought you need a special harness they don't fit our 10 pins..?

adapters are about $70ish.. or $35ish on ebay if you wanna wait a month-2 months to get them from china

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

Yeah the guy I bought a headlight from gave me all the bulbs, ballasts, and afs modules. I had to buy a light off ebay and the kufatec adapters. I guess the guy wanted completely new headlights so he sold me them off his tdi after a minor accident. Sold the AFS modules, made some money, put me at $220 :thumbsup:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Yeah the guy I bought a headlight from gave me all the bulbs, ballasts, and afs modules. I had to buy a light off ebay and the kufatec adapters. I guess the guy wanted completely new headlights so he sold me them off his tdi after a minor accident. Sold the AFS modules, made some money, put me at $220 :thumbsup:

btw where did you get your kunfatec adapters? ill be getting them pretty soon