GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5L Platform General Chat

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion

Wait till u see the HD ones ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its in affect 2015. I think right now its depends on if your dealership is mod friendly currently, but after 2015 any mod is instant flagging. 95% of the parts are powertrain related and you are basically screwed lol.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
lol vw pasadena wont roll with that.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Its in affect 2015. I think right now its depends on if your dealership is mod friendly currently, but after 2015 any mod is instant flagging. 95% of the parts are powertrain related and you are basically screwed lol.

Hmm, I figured if the dealer is cool/can't prove whatever you modded was at fault they would allow it. Damn that sucks really bad. I didn't know any kind of mod would just automatically void your warranty. Dammit man :/.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
They can do that right now. They won't do it. Mod friendly dealers will stay mod friendly... When vwoa knows we will mod our cars. Hell they show up to fastivus lol

Sent via my hairs.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
you know what they say..

Keep Your Friends Close, But Your Enemies Closer

They read VIN's and flag em :D

They've been doing that for years. Mod friendly dealers will still warranty everything as long as the mod didn't directly cause the issue

Sent via my hairs.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
It's just a marketing scheme they have going to scare modders away, so it'll be less bullshit they have to deal with

Sent via my hairs.