GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.5L Platform General Chat

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Sigh... I think I am going to drive my car off a cliff. stupid thing keeps giving off a faulty map sensor code. It is not a big deal on our cars but the stupid light is pissing me off. What if one day my engine is about to blow up and I don't know it because I think oh its nothing just the retarded map sensor that is making the cel go off. Damn vw I wonder if it will qualify as a lemon? Thoughts? I read it actually has to affect drive ability of the car to qualify. I am going to look into this before my warranty expires almost 40k miles :/.

Spanker1

Just did the eniter hid kit swap 8k for low beam 3k for fog light n with 3k for small 194 light just waiting on h15 drl light I got 75k coming in for that But wen I turn on my headlight the Lil light thing comes on my dash is it normal n yes I had to clip my wires should had splice and tap instead. N srry I didn't take any pics to post cuz I don't kno how to use this forum. ��

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Guys I need help finding a part. My headlight cover fell off and I think it slide out of the bottom of the car and out onto the road. I need a cover for a xenon headlight

Last edited:

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Nvm I found it.. $40 mistake

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
blake i have that piece you need for the headlight mounting point whenever you are ready lol

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
this thread has been super boring lately.... ANY CALI GUY GOING TOMORROW???