GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BEWARE - Redline Speed Worx, NJ

kineticMKVI

Ready to race!
http://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_upgrade_20tsi_trans.html

Defects in the software, not the install.

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
I have spoken with the owner of this vehicle. Again I'm not going to comment any further on the issue, I will let the owner bring a conclusion to this matter.

Should have covered the cost of original error whether it was one day or one month out of warranty.

illDub6

Ready to race!
Revo for the WIN

scooter7728

Passed Driver's Ed
it's going to be the same situation with any tuner.
not true my ecu was damaged while a tune shop was taking it out of its case and gave me a bs story of it being locked out and having to ship it to Unitronics. I received a call from Unitronics directly stating that the shop had damaged my ecu on dissassembly and fixed it for me. All I had to pay for was the flash, also they will only cover repair or replacement if fault is with the software not the shop doing the flash wrong. Further note I was at RSW 2 weeks ago and I couldnt have met a nicer bunch of guys. I will return to them for future work, their shop is the nicest one I've been to.

JhnR

Banned
it's going to be the same situation with any tuner.

Nope, UNITRONIC is superior when it comes to customer service. My friend had his ECU replaced for free. Just find the right shop and tuner.

APR is over rated. They were good in 06 when they were booming. They'd answer everything and all questions. Now a days crickets everywhere. This is coming from a long time customer.(APR tune)

UNITRONIC FTW !!

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
No company is perfect (tuner or shop) but you quickly find out how good their customer service is when things to go to shit.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
wrong. an install issue can come up 1-2 years after the ECU was removed. Takes time to contaminate an ECU or for weakened solders to vibrate and eventually break over long periods of time.

Exactly. The Shop "Redline" needs to still pay for this. No one has touched that ECU except for them since it failed.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
there was one for giac too. i figure it's another case of apr tunes more cars so you hear more problems with them.

JhnR

Banned
So in those cases the tuner dished out the money at least Revo did.

HAHA WATCH is a matter of time until Redline fixes this, trust me.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
well yeah whenever it's brought to the boards it gets resolved. but that's not saying that people aren't being screwed over outside of the forums.