GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CO Fanatics Meet - Weekends on Ken Caryl Avenue

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Where are you going to college?

And update - next meet is this Saturday (3/8) at 1PM!

LOL

No, I was refering to my job as a clown college. :D

I can probably make this one, still don't have the GTI legal though, having issues getting the time to get it ready for emissions, and now I think the battery isd ead...GAH.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
lol oops.

No bueno, bringing the Jetta then? We got a few pretty sweet Audis/VWs at the last meet.

Well, we are the proud new owners of a 2014 Q5 TDI (supposed to replace the Jetta but dealer didn't want it lol), but it has no mods done yet, so likely bring the Jetta out. :D

And lord willing, the GTI will be ready to go by next meet.

Evo Panda

Passed Driver's Ed
Well, we are the proud new owners of a 2014 Q5 TDI (supposed to replace the Jetta but dealer didn't want it lol), but it has no mods done yet, so likely bring the Jetta out. :D

And lord willing, the GTI will be ready to go by next meet.

Yea after seeing your build thread I really want to see the GTI lol.

Ill be by with the track car and/or RS5.

Sweet, hope to see you there

Hopefully the snow melts tomorrow... it's supposed to be 50F and sunny so we'll see. Everyone make sure you check with this post before the meet to see if it's still on or not

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Yea after seeing your build thread I really want to see the GTI lol.

Well, track season starts next month, so she is going to be ready by hell or high water....... lol

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Sorry I missed it..........again..,..........the universe hates me.....or maybe it's just saying I can't come till I get off my butt and register the GTI.....LOL

Anyway, wife got sick....then a cat got sick.......thank god my vet loves us....had to basically run in, toss them the cat, tell them real quick what she's been doing and then run out to get the wife to urgent care before she yacked in the car.....LOL

Seriously...........................

Should have a battery in the GTI this week, then just have to verify I can force readiness and have it stay ready long enough to pass emissions.

Evo Panda

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry I missed it..........again..,..........the universe hates me.....or maybe it's just saying I can't come till I get off my butt and register the GTI.....LOL

Anyway, wife got sick....then a cat got sick.......thank god my vet loves us....had to basically run in, toss them the cat, tell them real quick what she's been doing and then run out to get the wife to urgent care before she yacked in the car.....LOL

Seriously...........................

Should have a battery in the GTI this week, then just have to verify I can force readiness and have it stay ready long enough to pass emissions.

Wow. That's horrible... somewhat funny, but horrible lol. No worries man there will be plenty of these meets :thumbup:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Wow. That's horrible... somewhat funny, but horrible lol. No worries man there will be plenty of these meets :thumbup:

It was kinda, after the fact......lol

Thumper

Autocross Champion
FYI,

No emissions test needed for new residents with a car newer than 4 years. :thumbup:

So, I could have been driving my GTI whenever I wanted for the last 6 months. Stupid no info DMV website lol

So, GTI is legal, plates and everything. Actually took it out last night, just drove to Aurora to see some friends, but man it was nice being behind the wheel again.

Next meet is on 12th? I should be there, don't have to work, traded my shift lol.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
any of you ladies interested in my ST coilovers? I went to back to OEM/slightly lifted in the fall

Thumper

Autocross Champion
any of you ladies interested in my ST coilovers? I went to back to OEM/slightly lifted in the fall

Damn you!! LOL

I may be, depends on price and mileage........

You gonna be at the meet this weekend?