GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: 8th Annual Customer Appreciation Giveaway - 3 Spins Daily !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Updated winners list -

Guillaume L. - QC, CA
Giorgi T. - TB, GE
Velder D. - IN, US
Jack G. - GA, US
Deb H. - WI, US
Brent W. - ON, CA
Stacey V. - NJ, US
Ian W. - OH, US
Ron L. - AZ, US
Chris E. - PA, US
Amanda L Bishop M. - MA, US
Evan C. - ON, CA
Tom S. - MN, US
Eric M. - PA, US
Brent B. - CA, US
Ian S. - NJ, US
Michale S. - OR, US
David W. - OH, US
Jeremy S. - MA, US
Michael M. - IL, US
Jameson J. - PA, US
Kip H. - FL, US
Glenn S. - CA, US
Jaroslav N. - KEN, GB
Curtis G. - BC, CA
Kai yu C. - QC, CA
Brittany M. - OK, US
Paul F. - OH, US
Brent H. - WI, US
S. - , US
Jason S. - IL, US
Vitaliy L. - NY, US
Brad H. - KS, US
Gabriel B. - QC, CA
Derek W. - WA, US
Jordan S. - NY, US
Daryl H. - NJ, US
Nolan F. - AB, CA
Christopher P. - FL, US
Ken M. - UT, US
Christiaan C. - MD, US
Ashton C. - WA, US
Michael B. - IL, US
Chad R. - OR, US
Luis Gerardo S. - DIF, MX
Kevin C. - MA, US
Shohane V. - IL, US
Wade C. - NB, CA
Martin D. - NY, US
Almir M. - TX, US
David B. - MA, US
Brian D. - FL, US
Zachary D. - PA, US
Benny W. - TX, US
Sebastien V. - QC, CA
Michael S. - IN, US
Tyler S. - MD, US
Hiroyuki M. - 34, JP
Ziya B. - IL, US
Robert S. - FL, US

Listen if this was real by now at least 1 person who supposedly won would have posted saying I won and it's real

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
i didn't even think of that, so many people post about led tail lights but nothing about finally winning this. my mind is blown

Seriously if you really think about it, it has to be completely fake, no one that any of us know have won and nobody has posted anything

yea... real....
Statistics dont lie.

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
I don't think this is fake but I would like to know the odds. That list that was posted above had 50 names? How many times has that wheel been spun? I know I've done it at least 20 times just myself and nothing. Someone mentioned above 45 spins and no wins. If someone is going to your site 15 times to spin the wheel 3 times you would think the amount of clicks you get off of that would justify a 10 off coupon considering the extra advertisement you get.

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
I don't think this is fake but I would like to know the odds. That list that was posted above had 50 names? How many times has that wheel been spun? I know I've done it at least 20 times just myself and nothing. Someone mentioned above 45 spins and no wins. If someone is going to your site 15 times to spin the wheel 3 times you would think the amount of clicks you get off of that would justify a 10 off coupon considering the extra advertisement you get.

Totally agree, this was
A horribly bad marketing tool which was used, you guys were fine now you're causing people to questions your ethics and your level of greed, seriously I still don't believe it's real but if it is , you should be ashamed because I've spun that thing so many times and haven't won shit, I've purchased things from you guys in the past and just last week bought an engine cover ... Thanks for teasing me with insignificant discounts,
(Ecs, there is no reason to respond ok because all you're going to say is " see comment 10/14 or something ... So no thanks )

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Please respond to credit card fraud cases as well as outrageous shipping costs (85$ for s3 intercooler)

Chef_R_Gamie

Ready to race!
Please respond to credit card fraud cases as well as outrageous shipping costs (85$ for s3 intercooler)

Credit card fraud??? Please explain

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

There has not been any further issues related to this incident since that date. All affected customers were sent appropriate notification per the laws of their home state. If you have concerns please contact your credit card issuer to investigate. Again, ECS Tuning has not had any sort of data breach since the original incident as noted above.

If you feel our site or shipping has an error please feel free to contact me (via PM and I would be glad to look into this), email us, or call in!

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.