GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Wheel spacer 101, All You Ever Need To Know About Wheel Spacers !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsobo

Passed Driver's Ed
I put the 12.5 ecs spacers on my back tires today now I have a grinding noise when i make left turns. I chalked it and it doesn't seem to be rubbing. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
I put the 12.5 ecs spacers on my back tires today now I have a grinding noise when i make left turns. I chalked it and it doesn't seem to be rubbing. Any suggestions?

In the meantime double check your install and components. We will need more info on your set up, please shoot me a PM or email in and we can go from there.

Email - customerservice@ecstuning.com

Thanks, Andy

Jsobo

Passed Driver's Ed
:: ECS Tuning :: Wheel spacer 101, All You Ever Need To Know About Wheel Spac...

I replaced the 12.5's with 10.5's and grinding went away. I guess i did not chalk well enough or in the right place. 10.5's made the stance look much better.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

VW R Models Wheel Spacer Flush Fit Kits -

Most new performance cars could use a more athletic, performance-purposed wheel fitment.

Not only does widening a car's track width decrease body roll through turns & make better use of available grip, but the new uninterrupted line from the wheel arch to the tire makes for a cleaner rear & front profile.

ECS Flush Kits include the most cleverly engineered, highest quality spacers available, specifically matched to your VW R's styling and performance needs.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

VW 5x112 Wheel Adapters to 5x120 or 5x130 -

Have your eyes on the perfect set of wheels for your 5x112 bolt-pattern Volkswagen, only to realize they won't bolt up?

ECS Tuning bolt-on wheel adapter kits open up an entire new world of wheel styles and fitments. Precision machined from heat-treated aluminum with threaded steel inserts, these hubcentric adapters bolt to your 5x112 57.1mm wheel hub, effectively making it a 5x120 or 5x130 hub.

These durable, anodized adapters come in a kit with all the required hardware. Bolt them on and get exactly the set of wheels your stock bolt pattern has been denying you.

For our install PDF please click - Here

To watch our video please click - Here

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

VW 5x112 Wheel Spacers -

The German TUV (Technical Inspection Association) has determined that in several European countries the clearance between fender and tire must be adequate to accommodate snow chains when safety requires.

In North America, where no such law exists, you have the option of restoring VW's original intention of providing a focused driver's machine by widening their stance, improving road-holding and performance aesthetics.

Improve your stance appeal with an ECS spacers & appropriate-length bolts setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.