GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
He doesn't sell the red cherry anymore and can't get them.
The only way to get red cherry now is OEM only.
So for reps depo dark cherry is the best option

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
I can get my hands on Cherry Red. I got a few sets. They aren't Depo though so require coding.

The vendor is working on Depo to send the Cherry Depo style tails. They have the inners just no outers.

The Cherry's I have in stock are similar to other vendors and include harnesses.

If there is interest email me through the site.

-Dose

spagett!

Go Kart Champion
I can get my hands on Cherry Red. I got a few sets. They aren't Depo though so require coding.

Just ordered my cherries from oneperfectdose because cherry red on cw = :happyanim:.

I guess I'm the first one so I'm certainly happy to be the test mule. However I don't have access to vagcom to code them so if anyone didn't use their resistor boxes off their DEPOs and is willing to sell them to me please PM. Better yet if anyone can code them for me in the Albany/upstate NY area let me know too please. I'll buy you lunch :)

P.S. Big thanks to Dose for being patient with all my noob questions and providing awesome customer service thus far.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
The red cherry lights will not have the connections for resistor boxes so you will not be able to add error canceling resistors like the depo lights. Presumably they are same vacar lights that have been on sale for past couple of years.
You will need to code and the coding will depend on your front lights. But the coding will be the same as dose outlines in post one in the thread
Eg. Halogen fronts and rear lights without rear fog set byte 18 to 1F. If rear with rear fog set it to 15.

Tiggy1

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388118684.897785.jpg

Such exite
Much anger
Help

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
View attachment 37752

Such exite
Much anger
Help

Please explain what you have tried and checked and what you have ruled out too? And in plain English.
Have you plugged that inner light that's out into the other side and vice versa? Have you checked all the connections thoroughly? Does it flicker on start up and then go out? Does the reverse bulb work when in reverse? Have you coded the lights or just installed the lights with resistors connected? Are you getting error messages on the dash mfi? What does it say?
Etc etc etc ...... sigh

tavorh

Ready to race!
Used DEPO tails

I am looking for a used pair of depo tail lights dark cherry. does anyone know where to get these?

Status
Not open for further replies.