GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy: Depo R LED Taillights

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Oh they aren't? Are they Depos? I thought Depo didn't make cherry red.
Wait are you saying that Depo makes cherry reps?

Depo does. They make OEM replacements but Euro only. They aren't available through me yet. Indefinite ETA lol.

Anyone got a link on how to fix condensation on one of these lights? Is it like the usual, dry it with a hair dryer and reseal with silicone?

Check link one, most likely pinched wires, no silicone needed. Open turn signal, drain and use fan, sun, or house vent.

Darn it!!! This whole time I've been wanting Cherrys and now the day after I get my tinted I find out that he can get Cherrys.

Dose, is it too late for me to return mine? They have been on my car for a few days and I have been babying them:)

Not once installed. Your better off selling on classifieds, they sale for almost new price. The Cherries aren't offered with same warranty though either.

He said they aren't depo. (The red cherrys)
Probably vacar.

It's cool he can now offer them. Bar raised.

It's the same manufacturer, but I won't carry them by that name.

Zac#1

Ready to race!
Not once installed. Your better off selling on classifieds, they sale for almost new price. The Cherries aren't offered with same warranty though either.
Its fine. Been thinking about it all day. Even though I think I like the Cherry better, the tinted probably goes better with tinted windows. I thought that once a have gottin these I would have made up my mind, but nothing has changed lol. All my friends like the tinted on my car and they think I'm crazy for wanting to change them out, which is probably true lol

spagett!

Go Kart Champion
I mean this looks fine right?

It looks great man. I went with cherry on my cw because it popped more in the photos i saw. Thats not necessarily a better quality, just a different one. Dark cherry goes aboyt its business more subtley, which is certainly worth something.

spagett!

Go Kart Champion
This is the photo that did it for me, taken from this thread: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50699
Post #15

Cherry on left, dark cherry on right

Zac#1

Ready to race!
It looks great man. I went with cherry on my cw because it popped more in the photos i saw. Thats not necessarily a better quality, just a different one. Dark cherry goes aboyt its business more subtley, which is certainly worth something.

Thanks. Thats a good point. Someday though Ill get the cherrys to try them out:)

DerekKanarek

Ready to race!
What does the condensation look like when it's in the tail light?

BJonesCSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Condensation looks something like what i had going on in the clear area.

Shutaro

Ready to race!
Condensation looks something like what i had going on in the clear area.

I had something like this when doing a pretty thorough wash towards the end of autumn. Took the light off and left it in the sun while I sealed and waxed the car, went away. Easy fix.

OnePerfectDose

Ready to race!
Most likely those are OEM. Judging by the plates off in the distance, those are Middle East plates. The cost to ship a replica is higher than OEM in that region.

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
They look very good. Im just wondering about the quality. Don't get me wrong they are a very good price but still 400 bones is 400 bones. I am sure I will break down and get the depos because they are nice looking copies of the oem tails and actually have a warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.