GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey MK6 in Atlanta area

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Oh god, what mess have I got into now lol. So labor is going to be like fcking expansive, when are we installing the k04 lol

vondarius21

Ready to race!
Took me long enough to drive to a shop to have it done :) I went up to eurowise to have a few things knocked out one day. Both swaybars being one of them.

If you don't mind me asking how much did they charge for the sway bar install?

chubs625

Passed Driver's Ed

Who wants to come help on Saturday lol

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Lol where will the install be at?

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
i installed it my self, but i cheated... I had access to the lift and air tools. hardest part was taking out the bar, because bushing are non-removable. the new bar went right in, level of difficult:, same as installing the down pipe.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
As a few of you know,

I'm selling/trading my BBS CH's.
Looking for stock Detroits + cash.
Did a little bit of searching on price, but would just like to see offers for now...if anyone is interested.
In no hurry to get rid of these.

ericwood311

Ready to race!
As a few of you know,

I'm selling/trading my BBS CH's.
Looking for stock Detroits + cash.
Did a little bit of searching on price, but would just like to see offers for now...if anyone is interested.
In no hurry to get rid of these.

I don't have Detriots, but I might be interested. Pics? Below is my car.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't necessarily have to be Detroits. I just want stock/cheap wheels back on the car before I sell it.

Wheels don't really factor in to a trade-in at a dealership. I'd rather sell them and put the money towards a down payment.

ericwood311

Ready to race!
Doesn't necessarily have to be Detroits. I just want stock/cheap wheels back on the car before I sell it.

Wheels don't really factor in to a trade-in at a dealership. I'd rather sell them and put the money towards a down payment.

Can you post a picture of the rims? Also, have they been curbed and what tires do you have on them?

dubb34r

Ready to race!

You'd be surprised. A lot of the local VW dealerships will require you to have stock wheels put back on the car. If not expect to loose a lot of money on the trade.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Can you post a picture of the rims? Also, have they been curbed and what tires do you have on them?

No scratches, bends, or cracks. They're in good shape.
Only thing is that they don't come with center caps.

You'd be surprised. A lot of the local VW dealerships will require you to have stock wheels put back on the car. If not expect to loose a lot of money on the trade.

That's kinda what I was saying lol
The wheels will do nothing for the trade in value, so I'd rather sell them and get some stock wheels and put that money towards the down payment.

The car I'm looking to get probably won't be at a VW dealership.