GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey MK6 in Atlanta area

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
I have set of Detroits, they are curbed and tires are nothing to brag about but they do hold air. I probably don't have enough money to throw your way for a trade, but if you do find someone that wants to buy your wheels straight out, let me know and we can make a deal on the detroits.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I have set of Detroits, they are curbed and tires are nothing to brag about but they do hold air. I probably don't have enough money to throw your way for a trade, but if you do find someone that wants to buy your wheels straight out, let me know and we can make a deal on the detroits.

Unfortunately, I need to trade because I do not have another set of wheels for the car. I'd rather sell and do the trade all at once.
Trying to get rid of this car as soon as I am financially able :\

ericwood311

Ready to race!
Unfortunately, I need to trade because I do not have another set of wheels for the car. I'd rather sell and do the trade all at once.
Trying to get rid of this car as soon as I am financially able :\

We could do a 3-way trade. I get the BBS's, rblGTI gets the Detroits and GoLfUnV (or someone else) gets my Lagunas...

dubb34r

Ready to race!
That's kinda what I was saying lol
The wheels will do nothing for the trade in value, so I'd rather sell them and get some stock wheels and put that money towards the down payment.

The car I'm looking to get probably won't be at a VW dealership.

I wasn't referring to your aftermarket wheels. My point was some VW dealers won't take anything but detroits on a trade, even if they're other OEM GTI wheels. Buddy tried to trade in with denvers on his mk6 gti and they wouldn't take it till he put detroits on the car. Total PIA.

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I wasn't referring to your aftermarket wheels. My point was some VW dealers won't take anything but detroits on a trade, even if they're other OEM GTI wheels. Buddy tried to trade in with denvers on his mk6 gti and they wouldn't take it till he put detroits on the car. Total PIA.

Ah I see.
Well, the CH's probably won't sell right now due to price, but I don't plan on taking the car to a VW dealership since I'm looking for a Honda, so thank god for that lol

rkellis

Ready to race!
Well, had a my water pump replaced today! Gunther (Buford) VW once did the right thing and replaced the unit. I noticed that my coolant level was near the "min" mark and kept an eye on it. After a day of driving, it was below the mark. Interesting that it would drop so fast... I remember hearing the dreaded the whistling noise a while back. Got the new part number unit that should have the fix VW implemented. Hope I don't join the 2+ water pump folks! Thank you Gunther VW (Tania and Tina are both good rep's there)

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
Well, had a my water pump replaced today! Gunther (Buford) VW once did the right thing and replaced the unit. I noticed that my coolant level was near the "min" mark and kept an eye on it. After a day of driving, it was below the mark. Interesting that it would drop so fast... I remember hearing the dreaded the whistling noise a while back. Got the new part number unit that should have the fix VW implemented. Hope I don't join the 2+ water pump folks! Thank you Gunther VW (Tania and Tina are both good rep's there)

Had mine replaced not too long ago, as well.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed too :(

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Yea Tania is the shit, helped talk to apr and vwoa to fix my busted tranny

GoLfUnV

Ready to race!
I live in Buford, im gonna try and do the new rear bags and engine stuff. Grills are later and the control arms have to be done when i put the wheels back on and allignment

did you get everithing onto the car?

Any recomendations in Alpharetta/Roswell for an aligment shop?
I have been waiting to install my FSB, since i lowered the car, to get an aligment, and the time has come.

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Lol you tell me my fsb has been sitting in my basement for the past year because
I really don't want to drop the subframe, and my Tyrol subframe washers also just the rest of billy's basement floor club.