GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LA area Local Mod Installer

Dubpower786

Ready to race!
My VWR springs is on its way. Got a quote for $80 from David for the install. The drive is pretty far but from the recommendations i say its well worth it. Thanks SFvalleyGTi

steemax

Go Kart Champion
This is a sight for sore eyes, gonna need to install coilovers soon! Everywhere else charges 350 minimum :(

JhnR

Banned
This is a sight for sore eyes, gonna need to install coilovers soon! Everywhere else charges 350 minimum :(

Im with you im calling him tomorrow for a quote and appt.

Dubpower786

Ready to race!
Took the drive (long ass), but well worth it. This guy knows his stuff, definitely an enthusiast. He had my springs on in about 2 hours. Great guy, very friendly and very very cheap.

I will definitely be going back for more mods in the near future

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
Coil Over Install

Guys, just got my coil overs installed by this guy David on my '06 Passat. Let me tell you this gusy is amazing!!!! He installed them in no time and definitely knows his stuff. Very humble and reasonable price. He got it done in 2.5 hours. I know to some of you coil installs is a piece of cake, but for someone like me who is clueless on mods, this guy is definitely recommended. While he was working on the car, a BMW M3 pulled up in his driveway for his next project. This guy is super busy. My next project will be coils for my GTI, can't wait!!!! He can do any mods you can think off.

JhnR

Banned
Yup did mine yesterday as well, i was very satisfied with it, and ill be back for my CBE. After he was done with mine a G37 slammed i mean slammed, cambered wheels pulled in, he is definitely busy.

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
Yup did mine yesterday as well, i was very satisfied with it, and ill be back for my CBE. After he was done with mine a G37 slammed i mean slammed, cambered wheels pulled in, he is definitely busy.

thats his buddy, hes on bags. Hope you guys are mentioning my name and getting the absolute lowest prices... :D

JhnR

Banned
I did mention your name, he recognized you, i got a killer price i gave him $20 over.

POPSMK61

Ready to race!
Same here, mentioned your name and he laughed, he said this all started from you. Gave him $30 over for just being a cool guy.