GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Alzor: Classic-look Mesh 18's for under $400 a set !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Do you have the weight for the 349 and 628 styles in 17"? Also, do these mount with the OEM hardware or do you have to get new wheel bolts? Thanks.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Do you have the weight for the 349 and 628 styles in 17"? Also, do these mount with the OEM hardware or do you have to get new wheel bolts? Thanks.

Style 349 Weight: 22 lbs Each in 17"

Style 628 Weight: 22 lbs Each in 17"

Both sets will require ball seat lug bolts/OE bolts. Shoot me a PM if you have any other questions!

Andy

wlfpck

Ready to race!
How's the quality of these compared to that of say ASA? I noticed that ASA has iso 9001 certification for their manufacturing along with JWL and TUV.

How do these compare to the OEM wheels in terms of durability?

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
they have em in matte black, im looking at the website right now..they look like vmr 710s imo

Yes sir, Matte Black as well! :thumbsup:

How's the quality of these compared to that of say ASA? I noticed that ASA has iso 9001 certification for their manufacturing along with JWL and TUV.

How do these compare to the OEM wheels in terms of durability?

Majority of our Alzor wheels are low pressure cast, this is the same casting process of the majority of factory wheels as well.

The entire line of alloy wheels from Alzor are inspected and go through rigorous quality control and durability testing. Wheels come with a TÜV Rheinlan approval, and the wheels themselves are stamped with the familiar JWL and VIA stamps. The JWL and VIA certifications are performed by the Japanese Government to ensure the safety of aftermarket alloy wheels through extensive testing. Alzor wheels meet or exceed these standards to ensure quality and safety on the road.

Andy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.