GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Alzor: Classic-look Mesh 18's for under $400 a set !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Are the 2013 gti's center bore's 57.1 or 66.6, somehow i forget?

Rnati

How bout a pic of the new gunmetal mesh wheels on the R? If that's looks as good as I think it will, you will have a set sold before you know it

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
How bout a pic of the new gunmetal mesh wheels on the R? If that's looks as good as I think it will, you will have a set sold before you know it

Style 020 I take it? If yes unfortunately no installed shots yet with these wheels on the MKVI. Keep posted for updates!

Andy

vmatos12

Passed Driver's Ed

Click HERE to order or for more information.

New Alzor Style 349 Wheel Sets - $399.95!

Our all new Alzor 349 wheels have the look and feel of an instant favorite. The split spoke, mesh face will give your car a sleek appearance that will keep people looking as you pass. Designed to bolt right up to your car, these wheels fit without any modifications or hassle.

When you see how much they won't cost you, the choice is a four-gone conclusion.

I want to get wheels like this but in a gold/bronze color and 19". Do you guys have any like that?

rs999

Go Kart Champion
Anyone running the 349's with a Stoptech or any other BBK brand?

Any spacers needed?

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

VW MKVI Golf Alzor 601 Wheels - $399.95!

The Alzor 601 is a hot seller here at ECS Tuning. Seems like we're always ordering more to meet demand.

Why so popular? The 601's bold split-spoke design and deep dish center are the perfect accent for painted calipers and GEOMET rotors, and the hyper silver finish looks great with any car color. The long straight spokes and smooth finish make them easy to clean.

Like all Alzor wheels, these beauties are TPMS compatible, and come with TÜV Rheinlan, JWL, and VIA stamps of approval.

dimitry

Ready to race!
Can someone explain the difference in 45 to 35 offset? 35 seems more desirable (sold out) but I'm not sure why. Purely visual or does it simply fit better (less/no rub)?

These look great.

Thank you!

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Can someone explain the difference in 45 to 35 offset? 35 seems more desirable (sold out) but I'm not sure why. Purely visual or does it simply fit better (less/no rub)?

These look great.

Thank you!

35 offset will be more flush with the fenders, with that said it will come down to personal preference. You can always space the the 45 offset out if you want as well. Suspension/how low you plan to go and tire sizing will also play a roll in what et you choose.

PM me if you have any other questions!

Andy

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Careful with et35 wheels though, if they are 8" wide with a 35 offset, the front wheels will poke outside the fender for sure, and if you lower it over an inch I'd say you'd be rubbing, and it just wouldn't look right on this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.