GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England Spotted Thread

Broms

Spotted a CSG 4 dr. At Home Depot in Danvers yesterday and a CSG 4dr with a Yakima base rack this morning on 93 North in Methuen.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Shadow Blue last night around 11 getting onto Storrow Drive. We were headed to pick up a late dinner at Wing It, after seeing the Trailer Park Boys tour. Saw another SB (with a roof rack) on Comm Ave., not 10 minutes later. Wish Wing It was closer to the Worcester area. Yummy!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Red 2 door, with detroits, blacked out front emblem and APR rear badge, parked in front of Oishii Too in Sudbury.

There was also a grey one in the same parking lot near Chili Basil.

Last edited:

maitz95

Ready to race!
i work at the woburn mall and have a black 2dr gti.. i always park really far away and saw that a 4 door CSG golf r parked next to me, was wondering if your on the forum

GTiorBust

Ready to race!
I see a CW gti w/ detroits in Derry, NH regularly.

as you can see i drive the same

Boomzackalacka

Passed Driver's Ed
Saw someone driving down the MassPike today around 7 am heading towards Boston, 4 door, UG. Lowered with non Detroit rims, but I couldn't get a clean look at them.

Justinp82

Passed Driver's Ed
Grey R with blacked out badges and black rims on Manning St in Needham today around noonish. Was parked infront of a white house with yellow shutters I believe.

Nice car if it's anyone here.

VentoGT

Ready to race!
Black 4Dr lowered on 139 the other day passing Rt 3...also I have seen 2 4Dr Red GTIs in Duxbury in the past 2 days. Different wheels, so 2 different cars. Crazy

drew8mc

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in the red 4 dr with Laguna's in Duxbury. I work there right in Hall's corner everyday although I don't always drive the GTI. Most day's I'm in my old Toyota pick up. I've seen the other red one with Serrons around a few times too.

VentoGT

Ready to race!
I'm in the red 4 dr with Laguna's in Duxbury. I work there right in Hall's corner everyday although I don't always drive the GTI. Most day's I'm in my old Toyota pick up. I've seen the other red one with Serrons around a few times too.

And here I was thinking I was the only Red GTI in Dux...I have my winter wheels on right now [Mille Miglias] and will swap back to my shit all seasons on Detroits for Summer soon. When I get some cash to spend I'll get proper tires for the summer.

The guy at Dux wine and spirits has a CW 4 door Wolfsburg now BTW...we are multiplying apparently.

drew8mc

Passed Driver's Ed
And here I was thinking I was the only Red GTI in Dux...I have my winter wheels on right now [Mille Miglias] and will swap back to my shit all seasons on Detroits for Summer soon. When I get some cash to spend I'll get proper tires for the summer.

The guy at Dux wine and spirits has a CW 4 door Wolfsburg now BTW...we are multiplying apparently.

I have seen that guy at the wine store. I thought maybe I saw you at the Gulf getting gas one day. I get coffee and bagels at Gunther Tooties everyday there.