GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England Spotted Thread

Apford

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah, live in hudson, work in Worcester. I was a little sad I couldn't find a black gti when I was looking, but the blue is definitely a strong second. It's growing on me. What wheels are you running? I couldn't make them out. Gunmetal looks better on candy white than I would have thought. Keep it up :thumbsup:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Yeah, live in hudson, work in Worcester. I was a little sad I couldn't find a black gti when I was looking, but the blue is definitely a strong second. It's growing on me. What wheels are you running? I couldn't make them out. Gunmetal looks better on candy white than I would have thought. Keep it up :thumbsup:

Very cool. I really do like the Shadow Blue as opposed to the black. It's all personal preference, I guess. If you want to meet up some time, PM me if you want. Running Neuspeed Rse-12's. The gunmetal really works on CW. I'm very happy with them. Toying with the next suspension mod. Already have the tri-fecta of the Unibrace products. Not sure if I should get sways, springs or coils or just leave it. Such an obsession.

Have you done anything to yours?

saw this cute girl driving a white gti on 93. drove next to her but she didn't even look over

Oakley Sunglasses

Nena2357

Ready to race!
Blck 2DR Older Version MK6 GTI on Route 128N

Love your decal....EAST with the tip of Massachusetts....SHWEET!

Blck 2dr older version MK6 GTI on Route 128N between exits 24 and 25 with a rack...

:thumbup:

Justinp82

Passed Driver's Ed
Seen a CSG or maybe black (was rainy) with LED tails on RT 20 East in Wayland on Tuesday night around 6:30-7:30 ish. I was headed in the opposite direction.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
That was me! Just driving home from work. Didn't see you though possibly due to the rain.

Justinp82

Passed Driver's Ed
Shadow Blue with LED tails and some kind of black wheels on I-90 West around 7:30pm.

Was driving near you for awhile in that shitty traffic.

Looks good!

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Saw a black one with LED head lights on route 85 in Marlboro, earlier today.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CSG with LED tails and Magnaflow(?) exhaust exiting off 290 in Worcester this morning around 10:30. Was in my mom's Prius lol.

Mantooth

Ready to race!
Saw a white R on the route 3 overpass in hingham yesterday.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Spotted a very low black or CSG MK6 near the Rt 3 entrance ramps on the Chelmsford/Billerica line last week. White rotoforms or something similar on it and blacked out front end, tint all around - looked great! I flashed my brights and then ripped the on ramp :happyanim::happyanim:

Nena2357

Ready to race!
Spotted a 2006 - 2008 White GTI on Route 1N, Route 128N, then exited on 25A Peabody/Salem this morning around 8:00-8:15am. Had decals in the middle of the rear window...and 1 in the front windows in the corner on the passenger side...

Sweet Wheels on it...and low...Just have to say LOVE the look of the height of the car and the wheels..:thumbup:

PicsArt_1375881420349.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg