GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Dash Cubby and Euro short shifter :D

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Got the dash cubby in today. Overall pretty easy. I used the video from ECS as a guide to install it. There is one bolt that is a pain in the ass to get out underneath the right side of the steering wheel, i recommend a ratchet wrench for that because you don't have room for anything bigger.

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Man i need to update this more. Went and got the first service done last wednesday. Total it was 210 euro and when i seen that it was 109 euro just for the oil i about shat. Kinda steep but thats dealership prices. I am doing my next oil change myself. Still cant figure out what im going to buy next for my car either air ride and tbe or springs and tbe. So many choices

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Finally got around to doing some things today. Got the Euro Shifter put in today and so far i really like it, the 15%-20% reduced shift throw is awesome

After about an hour using needles, bobby pins and other random things to move the pins for my fog, got a paperclip and bent it like this.

and boom rear fog working finally :thumbup:

Also put on a forum sticker

Last edited:

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
You can't be at 10k already....

No since my car wasnt really drove for 7 months i ended up doing thr first service at 5600 miles. It is either the a year or 10k miles

You need to start modding more! Seeing more GTI's and S3's/S4's running around now that the weather got better (atleast for now).

I know i know man. Still looking around to see what i want to do next

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Got rear ended for the 2nd time since I got my car a year ago. Going to go to VW and have them order a new bumper and get it set up to drop it off next week. Also got the 2nd repair wire put in so now go my parking lights back

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Got rear ended for the 2nd time since I got my car a year ago. Going to go to VW and have them order a new bumper and get it set up to drop it off next week. Also got the 2nd repair wire put in so now go my parking lights back

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

That sucks man. I haven't had anything happen with my car. Was it a German?

GS3 via tappy tap

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Got my Eurojet TBE on lastnight :happyanim: Sounds soooooo much better. Ill post up a pic when I get a chance. Only thing that sucks is that when i was rear ended my right exhaust hanger i guess got pushed in because my right exhaust tips doesnt come out at far as the left. Didnt have a CEL until this morning. Got a 42DD O2 spacer on the way though so that will be gone soon. Talking to APR in Berlin to get a quote on how muc it will be for Stage 2

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Eurojet On.

Also..

Is on the way to APR in Berlin for Stage 2 :D. I am ordering R8 Coilpacks with NGK plugs and a VF Pendulum Mount right now also.

There we go! That wasn't so has right? Lol. Stage 2 is fun :)

GS3 via tappy tap