GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Finally waxed my car today. Taping off and wax took about 3 hours but well worth it.

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
Beautiful shots, the car's really coming together. You thinkin wheels and a drop sometime?

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Beautiful shots, the car's really coming together. You thinkin wheels and a drop sometime?

Wheels not sure i like the detroits they have grown on me. I really want to bag it but not 100% sure if that is a smart idea. If I bust a bag then my car is out of commission until a week or two while I'm waiting for a new one. So prolly going to do some DG springs just something for a little drop nothing crazy

truuuuuuuuu

Ready to race!
Wheels not sure i like the detroits they have grown on me. I really want to bag it but not 100% sure if that is a smart idea. If I bust a bag then my car is out of commission until a week or two while I'm waiting for a new one. So prolly going to do some DG springs just something for a little drop nothing crazy
I'm on DG's until I can afford a legitimate set of coils or air set up. If i did go air, I would buy an extra bag to have because I drive hard. Hence, why coils are in play

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Started my car yesterday and had rough idle with flashing CEL. Vagcom scan discovered misfire in #3 and #4 cylinders. Awesome. So today installed R8 Coilpacks and NGK plugs. Soooo much better now :D. Also put in the VF Pendulum mount. Purchased Eds LED reps last week also. Can't wait to put them in and get rid of these nasty halogens

SKorea808

Ready to race!
Started my car yesterday and had rough idle with flashing CEL. Vagcom scan discovered misfire in #3 and #4 cylinders. Awesome. So today installed R8 Coilpacks and NGK plugs. Soooo much better now :D. Also put in the VF Pendulum mount. Purchased Eds LED reps last week also. Can't wait to put them in and get rid of these nasty halogens

Thinking about getting the kit from ECS myself after reading numerous threads on R8 Coils & NGK Spark Plugs. Makes our factory installed stuff look pretty bad.

Also... more updates!

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Passed the 13,000 mile mark today. Going to set up my next service soon. Got the headlights I ordered from Ed in today. Not too happy but I know Ed will replace it no problem. Sucks because i wanted to get them in but gotta wait another 2 weeks or so to get them on.