GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not sure I like this at all... New GTI Mk7

Zib

Passed Driver's Ed

SEX!

Love the blue, but those wheels! They look like ten little feet. This car is gonna look like a Michael Jackson moon walk when you put it in reverse.

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
WOW.....I actually REALLY like it! Looks overall like a nice evolution of the mkvi shape.

LOL at those "feet" wheels in reverse (moonwalk) , I spit out my coffee :lol:

Could live without:
-eyebrow stripe
-that steering wheel
-rear valence honeycomb

Love:
-overall shape
-those headlights
-blue color on that 4 dr
-the "mode" button next to DSG(ACTIVE CHASSIS??)

Already envisioning Sunken Treasure V705's and a mild drop on VWR springs......

I want to see the GTD!!

GTI7871

Banned

Tim Han

Ready to race!
I like it!

but not enough to trade mine in for.
Looking forward to see the R!

or move on to the A3 line : )

nearsite00

Ready to race!
Overall, it's nice and the interior is really nice, but I just purchased my MK6 and I'm modding it, so I'll have to skip MK7 and get the MK8.

bkpr

Ready to race!
I quite like the single stripe on the grill. When I (eventually) snag my GTI, I was considering removing/taping the red stripes black. but I might give it a crack with a single lower stripe.

I wish I had my Mac so I could PShop it.

EDIT: Went back a page to see this:

I feel like I have seen this single GTI stripe somewhere before...

Has anyone done this but kept the VW badge on the grill?

I LOVE IT!

Threw a monkey wrench into my future car buying plans. Will have to drive one for sure. Still hoping for a R DSG to come but I won't hold my breath.

I don't really get the red stripe in the headlights, just looks weird but I'm sure it will grow on me.

I was one of the MKV guys that said the 6 was a step in the wrong direction, and wound up loving the 6 anyway. It happens :)

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Overall I think it looks pretty good though it doesn't seem much of a drastic change from the mk6. The only thing I think looks dumb is that red stripe in the headlight.