GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not sure I like this at all... New GTI Mk7

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Hate the headlight stripe. I see a lot of Golf HID headlight retrofits in the MK7 GTI's future. Hopefully the R doesn't have any stupid stripe as that is the next VW I'll be looking at.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
I like the 360 mode that allows you to see several angles.

WTF are the interior shots?

I like the red...shorts. As does Omar.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I like what they did with the sidemarkers.

McQueen77

Banned
This new GTI looks very nice but bring a GTD to the States and you might get me back to the show room. Glad to see they didn't backtrack like in the MK3 and 4 days(IMO)

The GTD is the only car that would make me consider jumping ship early from my now paid off Mk6 GTI. The new GTI is nice but even if it shot fairy dust and laser beams, I wouldn't trade up because there is really no point. Its still just a GTI with some improvements over the Mk6 and still not as much power as my Stage 1 GTI. The Mk6 is still a very nice and capable car. But.... If the GTD came onto the scene, I may consider it. Thats a ways off though, if ever, so maybe Id be ready by then anyway. Practically stage 1 level Torque out of the box with 20 less ponies than a stock GTI, but with Diesel mileage? Very compelling.

I take that back. Id get the Mk7 if the girls in the red shorts came as part of the Autobahn package.

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Concept.

I would also expect that a company as advanced as VW does monitor sites such as this. The "feedback" here can in some cases be as good as a bona fide survey.

Lets wait until a real production model is tested. Based on the new stats the new model should be quicker, by how much we will have to wait.

I am looking forward to my MKVII

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I like the 360 mode that allows you to see several angles.

WTF are the interior shots?

I like the red...shorts. As does Omar.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I like what they did with the sidemarkers.

Tons of interior shots in the golfmk7 link.

That is probably just a euro version hence no side markers. We will most likely get a nice fat one.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
I like it, the shape is clean and advanced in design. There are a few small things I dont think I'd want but they're easily changed or corrected.

TwiBlueG35

Passed Driver's Ed
It almost looks like a facelifted version of MKVI instead of a whole new generation. I like that.

doublevanosrc

Feeding My Fast daily
Looks good i just wish the headlights had some curves to them. The car has too many straight lines I mean if you slapped on Audi Badges and charged $10k more it would past for Audi. I just hope it's not too big.

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
I wonder how bad the red stripe through the headlights will look with halogens instead of the ones that are on there now.

Familyguy1

I'm in love! This thing is amazing looking. I got wooed by the MK6, but now I might consider this...

-Familyguy Tapatalking