GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Vancouver/BC Chat Thread

Midknight1

Ready to race!
Anyone else felling the pinch with aftermarket parts due to the exchange rate (CAD to USD)?

I was planning on getting new wheels this spring, but it'll probably be close to $2000 all in (without tires).

JonnysChillCousin

Ready to race!
SPRING UNSPRUNG VOl 8.

PRE MEET UP:

VWs/Audi only, or if you are in our crew at 9:15 am be there or be left out.

Queensborough landing, tim hortons parking lot. you will see us when you turn in

then we will drive together in a pack to the cruise location @ White rock.

9:30 AM SHARP we are leaving tim's parking lot! IF YOU COME ANY LATER, we already left.

WHITE ROCK CRUISE STARTS AT 10:50 drivers chit chat, and the convoy is at 11. We are trying to stick together with vancitymk6, so if you plan to skip the pre meet, you probably won't be cruising with us.

Spanish banks is where the convoy is heading towards and park up and enjoy the sun hopefully.

more info here:

http://dubberz.com/forum/events-cruises/spring-unsprung-vol-8/

Last edited:

CaNANDian

Ready to race!
Nevermind

Anyone have a 14mm triple square I can borrow? Lordco asking $80 for a whole set.

Last edited:

CaNANDian

Ready to race!
This is a longshot but does anyone have this matching key for this lug bolt?

Changed brake pads/rotors this week and lost the key somehow after we finished :(

I am getting my new wheels/tires put on either this week or next and don't want to get the bolts broken off if I don't have to.

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
This is a longshot but does anyone have this matching key for this lug bolt?

Changed brake pads/rotors this week and lost the key somehow after we finished :(

I am getting my new wheels/tires put on either this week or next and don't want to get the bolts broken off if I don't have to.

Ill check when I get back to my car, if you know the revision letter for the wheel lock you can probably grab one from the dealership, otherwise you gotta smash a socket on it and impact it off :(

CaNANDian

Ready to race!
Is there no cruises for the summer? Why choose the spring when the weather wasn't very good?