GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TRD420 Build Thread/INFO

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Nice ride though I like the podi boost gauge and the overall stance on your car. It looks low but, not too low to be slow.

thanks man yea its just the drop i was looking for. and its like the podi but its not its a New South Performance Column Pod Boost Guage

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
thanks man yea its just the drop i was looking for. and its like the podi but its not its a New South Performance Column Pod Boost Guage

I have heard that the these springs provide a nice subtle drop and that they are much like the dg springs so you can use stock dampers. Hows does it handle the SF potholes? I was concerned the h&r would be to low and harsh for pot holes. I've been back and forth about getting a boost gauge. Ideally I want a column mounted depot racing boost gauge but even a setup like that is $150 which feels like a lot for a little thing.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
If you're worried about pot holes, don't go below Driver Gear.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
I have heard that the these springs provide a nice subtle drop and that they are much like the dg springs so you can use stock dampers. Hows does it handle the SF potholes? I was concerned the h&r would be to low and harsh for pot holes. I've been back and forth about getting a boost gauge. Ideally I want a column mounted depot racing boost gauge but even a setup like that is $150 which feels like a lot for a little thing.
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

yea they ride really nice. and the DG spring are made by eibach too. i think my pro-kit is a lil lower/stiffer then dg tho. and get a boost gauge its fun and good info on how your car is running. are you ever going to get a tune? and you should come out next time im at sac raceway all be there in nov

trd420

Go Kart Champion
new pic

Last edited:

trd420

Go Kart Champion
NEW PICS Install of Neuspeed P-Flo Air Intake (red) / Neuspeed HI-FLO Air Charge Pipe
TB)

Last edited:

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
Nice, i want that discharge pipe after seeing the 10hp dynos posted a little bit ago.

are you going k04 or bigger ?

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Nice, i want that discharge pipe after seeing the 10hp dynos posted a little bit ago.

are you going k04 or bigger ?

yea you should get one nice part for a stage 2+. and yes i will be going k04 or Big Turbo i like the idea of k04 but think it will have me wanting more. waiting to see UNIs BT kit