GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TRD420 Build Thread/INFO

HyeWarrior

Banned
How often do you need to get smogged? Sorry for the noob question. Oh, and do you get any odor in the car from your downpipe?

I just got my GTI, and I only had to get my previous car smogged once ever in the three years I had it.

HardCandy

Go Kart Champion
yea you should get one nice part for a stage 2+. and yes i will be going k04 or Big Turbo i like the idea of k04 but think it will have me wanting more. waiting to see UNIs BT kit

Awesome,
by the end of 2013 i should be going apr 3+ fingers crossed.

I agree the k04 would be a nice bump from a stg2 but it would probably bug me that i did not just go all out.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
How often do you need to get smogged? Sorry for the noob question. Oh, and do you get any odor in the car from your downpipe?

I just got my GTI, and I only had to get my previous car smogged once ever in the three years I had it.

When you buy a new car in CA your Smog exempt for the first 6 years I think. And yea there was a smell for the first 6 Months but now it's almost completely gone Only can smell a little bit

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Awesome,
by the end of 2013 i should be going apr 3+ fingers crossed.

I agree the k04 would be a nice bump from a stg2 but it would probably bug me that i did not just go all out.

Wow stage 3+ that will be bad ass :thumbsup: I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do but I'm think bigger then k04 maybe a ATP gtx28 like the one apr uses on there stage 3 Golf R

trd420

Go Kart Champion
My Southbend Stage 3 Drop in clutch. from HS tuning is on its way :thumbsup: will post pics when it gets here. got a great deal on it to :D

trd420

Go Kart Champion
+ i got the ECS blue-tinted blind spot mirrors (Heated) put on really nice all take a pic of that too

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Hey Man,nice build! :)

trd420

Go Kart Champion
My Southbend Stage 3 Drop in clutch just came in