GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Two FBO 335i's & BONUS Viper Run!

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
Thanks bro.

You're welcome silly guy.

Yeah I'll be keeping in touch with Lance and Rich. It was funny how surprised Lance was lol. I like when people underestimate my car.

x 1 Million

"little shitbox econo VW cant hang with the big boys"

....yeah I love bursting their bubbles:w00t:

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
BTW....I wonder what your trap speed would be with some good drag radials? If I can trap 112 I think you have to be ~120?!?!?!!! Your video vs the k04 looked like a stock GTI racing a K04 honestly!

Noize

Go Kart Champion
Vipers are no joke. I had a 3071R Evo VIII on 93 a few years back, and my friend's older Viper coupe got like 70whp extra with his only mod: Cats deleted. I tried to run him, and his gears were so tall, he shifted once when I shifted three times, lol. He pulled my about like that. I think it would have been closer had I been on race gas. I went 11.8@118 in that car, and that Viper still yanked me pretty easily, especially at high speeds.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
you are a mad man, cops are everywhere in Va when i was there in the summer..

sick pulls! you were pulling up on the viper actually.. too bad he was scared.
I don't do this stuff in VA... Thanks man! Def felt like I was catching the viper. Couldn't believe it!
x 1 Million

"little shitbox econo VW cant hang with the big boys"

....yeah I love bursting their bubbles:w00t:
I <3 it lol

Last edited:

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
BTW....I wonder what your trap speed would be with some good drag radials? If I can trap 112 I think you have to be ~120?!?!?!!! Your video vs the k04 looked like a stock GTI racing a K04 honestly!
Not a fan of drag racing so I may never know lol. Maybe sometime this summer...
Vipers are no joke. I had a 3071R Evo VIII on 93 a few years back, and my friend's older Viper coupe got like 70whp extra with his only mod: Cats deleted. I tried to run him, and his gears were so tall, he shifted once when I shifted three times, lol. He pulled my about like that. I think it would have been closer had I been on race gas. I went 11.8@118 in that car, and that Viper still yanked me pretty easily, especially at high speeds.
Sweet evo! This viper was fast. Honestly think I coulda caught it though.
Great runs and video!
Thanks for sharing
Thanks bro glad you enjoyed it!

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
If you enjoy playing around on the street then you will love making passes at the track. Going to the track in the fall was the most fun I've ever had in my GTI.

I've been. It was alright. Dig runs on very sticky surface is so hard on your car. I don't feel like replacing axles just quite yet.

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion

FBO 335's run 117-120mph.

OP, Nice videos, but gotta laugh at the "ProTuned" cars throwing CEL and having timing issues. Wonder if they are really protuned or just bs? FYI Jb4 cannot be "protuned".

Is your gti dsg or manual?

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
FBO 335's run 117-120mph.

OP, Nice videos, but gotta laugh at the "ProTuned" cars throwing CEL and having timing issues. Wonder if they are really protuned or just bs? FYI Jb4 cannot be "protuned".

Is your gti dsg or manual?

Thank you. And if you happened to read the description under the YouTube vid (which I see you didn't, lol) you woulda seen me correct myself in saying the jb4 car has an OTS map. That was my mistake. And the Cobb protuned 335 had post shift timing pull. Apparently it's common on the A/T 335's... Yes, he was really Cobb protuned.

My GTI is 6 speed m/t!

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
Thank you. And if you happened to read the description under the YouTube vid (which I see you didn't, lol) you woulda seen me correct myself in saying the jb4 car has an OTS map. That was my mistake. And the Cobb protuned 335 had post shift timing pull. Apparently it's common on the A/T 335's... Yes, he was really Cobb protuned.

My GTI is 6 speed m/t!

haha ya I didnt read... post shift timing pull on AT is common but not on a protune. I wonder why his tuner didnt take care of that...

Good driving on your part. Wish I could find a highly modded gti on the westcoast thats willing to do hwy pulls.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
haha ya I didnt read... post shift timing pull on AT is common but not on a protune. I wonder why his tuner didnt take care of that...

Good driving on your part. Wish I could find a highly modded gti on the westcoast thats willing to do hwy pulls.

iirc he said Cobb doesn't offer the fix for that issue yet, but JB does, so he may stack both tunes and let JB cover that and Cobb cover the rest. Whatever..
Anyways... Yeah I've really become one with this car. Thank you. I haven't missed a shift in lord knows how long. Shifts are very crisp under WOT / spinning. I am confident in my driving skills these days.

fastgti69

M3 Eater

I'm a highly modded cobalt SS in the westcoast willing to do some hwy pulls. Just saying. :D

As i said on bimmerboost. Great vid dude. Your car has much more potential. Lets see 26 psi brotha!!!!

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
I'm a highly modded cobalt SS in the westcoast willing to do some hwy pulls. Just saying. :D

As i said on bimmerboost. Great vid dude. Your car has much more potential. Lets see 26 psi brotha!!!!

F*ck that, lets see 28-30 psi!!!!! Spring time I'm getting retuned. Then coming out west to f*ck your cobalt in the arse.