GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Two FBO 335i's & BONUS Viper Run!

fastgti69

M3 Eater
F*ck that, lets see 28-30 psi!!!!! Spring time I'm getting retuned. Then coming out west to f*ck your cobalt in the arse.

Hell yea! That's what I'm talking about. If I make enough money between now and spring. I will be taking a roadtrip down to KY to get my motor built +cams/valves. So I can push my car as hard as yours ;). That will be one epic race LOL

Stucks

haha ya I didnt read... post shift timing pull on AT is common but not on a protune. I wonder why his tuner didnt take care of that...

Fail for not reading. I am the owner of the gray 335i. I run jb4 g5 (non iso) and older firmware from 2012. Newer ISO stuff has much better boost control, which would have helped me considering i am 99% sure my cel on the third run came from overboosting, which initiates a limp mode. Automatically puts the car back to stock boost levels until you turn it off/on again. Its a safety precaution.

Second, Post shift timing pull is common on cars that even have a protune. Usually happens going into 4th gear on 6AT vehicles. The only way around it is the bms flatline fix flash that you run in combination with JB4. I've seen the logs of the white 335i this morning, and his timing was half of what it should have been throughout the runs, not just the shift. My car has the flatline timing issue as well, but my timing recovered after my shifts, the white car did not.

Third, the gti really surprised us. I think he would have caught back up and passed me when i shift into 5th gear. Very quick little car indeed. I'd be curious to know its exact weight in the form it came out in (the seats taken out and everything). Prob wouldnt make much of a difference, but every little bit of weight counts i suppose! My 335i is just over 3700 with me in it :(

xytbyk

Go Kart Champion
F*ck that, lets see 28-30 psi!!!!! Spring time I'm getting retuned. Then coming out west to f*ck your cobalt in the arse.

I'll probably have my Evo done by then, so we can have a big GTI/former GTI owner Tijuana gang bang.

Nice runs BTW.

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
Fail for not reading. I am the owner of the gray 335i. I run jb4 g5 (non iso) and older firmware from 2012. Newer ISO stuff has much better boost control, which would have helped me considering i am 99% sure my cel on the third run came from overboosting, which initiates a limp mode. Automatically puts the car back to stock boost levels until you turn it off/on again. Its a safety precaution.

Second, Post shift timing pull is common on cars that even have a protune. Usually happens going into 4th gear on 6AT vehicles. The only way around it is the bms flatline fix flash that you run in combination with JB4. I've seen the logs of the white 335i this morning, and his timing was half of what it should have been throughout the runs, not just the shift. My car has the flatline timing issue as well, but my timing recovered after my shifts, the white car did not.

Third, the gti really surprised us. I think he would have caught back up and passed me when i shift into 5th gear. Very quick little car indeed. I'd be curious to know its exact weight in the form it came out in (the seats taken out and everything). Prob wouldnt make much of a difference, but every little bit of weight counts i suppose! My 335i is just over 3700 with me in it :(

Fail on your part for racing with old software. I dont understand why people do runs on cars that are not 100% up to it.

I weighed my mk6 GTI and my 135i, gti was 3100 and 135i is 3400, full tanks on both cars, without driver.

Rear seats in Gti is near 70lbs.

335_MI6

So lucky when I was at rrt they put my car on the scale with me and a full tank of gas was 3968 :|

Stucks

Fail on your part for racing with old software. I dont understand why people do runs on cars that are not 100% up to it.

My car is not 100% up to it?? LOL. First time in a long time ive received a cel due to overboosting. Im sorry, i didnt realize you knew absolutely everything about my specific car dude lol..... Did 2 runs before that and the car was fine. Im happy enough with the car that i haven't needed to upgrade to iso. Just because the firmware was older, doesnt mean there is something wrong with it. Obviously it still performs well. Overboosting can happen on any platform when its cold out. Lots of cars have to get retuned for colder weather because of it.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Hell yea! That's what I'm talking about. If I make enough money between now and spring. I will be taking a roadtrip down to KY to get my motor built +cams/valves. So I can push my car as hard as yours ;). That will be one epic race LOL
Do it! Your car will be that much more badass!

Stucks, your car is fast. Lets go weigh our cars sometime. Last night was fun, can't wait till some warm weather.. Traction FTW!
I'll probably have my Evo done by then, so we can have a big GTI/former GTI owner Tijuana gang bang.

Nice runs BTW.
Thanks bruh. Tijuana gang bangs are my fav.
Please get tuned on e85! Your car would destroy MANY lol
No E85 for me lol. I'd love to rape you on a good pump tune though :D

I weighed my mk6 GTI and my 135i, gti was 3100 and 135i is 3400, full tanks on both cars, without driver.

Rear seats in Gti is near 70lbs.
Lets not start bickering on my thread ;) . I'm running a FBO E85 135i soon. He lives near me.
So lucky when I was at rrt they put my car on the scale with me and a full tank of gas was 3968 :|
Goddamn.
My car is not 100% up to it?? LOL. First time in a long time ive received a cel due to overboosting. Im sorry, i didnt realize you knew absolutely everything about my specific car dude lol..... Did 2 runs before that and the car was fine. Im happy enough with the car that i haven't needed to upgrade to iso. Just because the firmware was older, doesnt mean there is something wrong with it. Obviously it still performs well. Overboosting can happen on any platform when its cold out. Lots of cars have to get retuned for colder weather because of it.
Update your shit, breh.

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion

I didn't say YOUR car wasnt up for it, but obviously its not performing as it should if its over shooting the targets...

Oh so people retune for different seasons? lol

lol happy enough not to need to upgrade to ISO... You should've just stuck to the G4 board.

Stucks

lol yeah I will update to the iso firmware when i get a chance. Also going to get off these 275 all seasons and back on to 285 nt05's when spring hits :) Your car would rape if you were able to run 25-26 pounds on pump lol. With the meth, its basically like running 104 all the time. same effect it has on the n54. Should be somewhere around this with iso firmware and 50% e85 mixture.

Stucks

lol happy enough not to need to upgrade to ISO... You should've just stuck to the G4 board.

I mean, since you know everything about my car, you should've known you can hit the wgdc limits on the g4 board, and when you do, the only way to get past that is the 15ohm upgrade or the g5 board upgrade which removes the resistors alltogether. JB4 G5 was available at the time, so i got it. iso came out later. Bowing out now! :)

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
lol yeah I will update to the iso firmware when i get a chance. Also going to get off these 275 all seasons and back on to 285 nt05's when spring hits :) Your car would rape if you were able to run 25-26 pounds on pump lol. With the meth, its basically like running 104 all the time. same effect it has on the n54. Should be somewhere around this with iso firmware and 50% e85 mixture.

Uh oh. Bring it!! ;-)

SFvalleyGTi1

Go Kart Champion
I mean, since you know everything about my car, you should've known you can hit the wgdc limits on the g4 board, and when you do, the only way to get past that is the 15ohm upgrade or the g5 board upgrade which removes the resistors alltogether. JB4 G5 was available at the time, so i got it. iso came out later. Bowing out now! :)

Oh so you cant cut 2 diodes? haha fooled yourself. PM me if you'd like to chit chat.