GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Unitronic Chipped 2.0TSI Thread!

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
My local dealership (Rome VW) just became a Uni dealer! I walked in to ask about stage 2, and they told me that it could all be done through the OBDII port.

I have never been flashed before, and am positive that my ECU has to be pulled. Idk what to do. They have only flashed like 3 cars, which is sort of sketching me out.

Advice?

I'm sorry for the bit of mis-information, as Rome is a brand spankin' new Authorized Dealer. Your MK6 (MED17) does require the ECU to be removed for the initial installation/flash. I just reached out to Rome and made sure that they have the correct information to provide you and the rest of their clients. I'm not sure who you spoke with there, but please feel free to give them a ring back and request to speak with either Josh or Tim. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
My local dealership (Rome VW) just became a Uni dealer! I walked in to ask about stage 2, and they told me that it could all be done through the OBDII port.

I have never been flashed before, and am positive that my ECU has to be pulled. Idk what to do. They have only flashed like 3 cars, which is sort of sketching me out.

Advice?

JKoby speak to John(guy above) or David at the headquarters if you have any questions they are very knowledgeable. I run Uni on my shop build car and could not be happier, now only if they hurry up with the fuel :p

JKoby123

Ready to race!
I'm sorry for the bit of mis-information, as Rome is a brand spankin' new Authorized Dealer. Your MK6 (MED17) does require the ECU to be removed for the initial installation/flash. I just reached out to Rome and made sure that they have the correct information to provide you and the rest of their clients. I'm not sure who you spoke with there, but please feel free to give them a ring back and request to speak with either Josh or Tim. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks John! I actually used to work there, so I know both Josh and Tim very well. I had spoken to Tim. Thank you for the quick resolution!

I'm still slightly nervous about being their first bench flash. I just want to be sure that UNI will have my back if anything happens.

GTI2lo1

Passed Driver's Ed
Happily home from SEM from a stage 0 to stage 2... Caught in toronto rush hour traffic on way home so didn't get open her up.

Ended up with the Ultimate racing dp with metal cat.

Chuck2001

Ready to race!
Happily home from SEM from a stage 0 to stage 2... Caught in toronto rush hour traffic on way home so didn't get open her up.

Ended up with the Ultimate racing dp with metal cat.

Nice, I'm checking for AWE dp...

How about the sound/noise during normal driving. Is that dp loud? Small difference vs all stock?

BTW, like your driveway. We're checking for a Touareg TDI as our second vehicule.

GTI2lo1

Passed Driver's Ed
When driving normal i don't notice the dp. When you get on the gas you notice a little bit. The DSG "farts" are much louder. Drivability seems great in traffic

Norsk

Go Kart Champion
Nice, I'm checking for AWE dp...

How about the sound/noise during normal driving. Is that dp loud? Small difference vs all stock?

BTW, like your driveway. We're checking for a Touareg TDI as our second vehicule.

I have AWE TBE and I love it!

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

------ 2012 Volkswagen GOLF R Stage 1+ Unitronic Software

In the mean time, we have another testimonial for you all!

This customer came to the Unitronic Head Quarters looking to improve his 2012 Volkswagen GOLF R and of course looking for MORE POWER :). So we hooked him up with our Stage 1+ ECU Software, Just like before, we caught his reaction to his newly engineered car during the first test drive...Check it out below!

Unitronic Stage 1+ Engine Software Specs:

-305HP
-310TQ

-93 octane
-22psi

Unitronic Stage 1+ ECU Performance Tune:

Engineered with Strict Industry Standards
Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions
Factory Safety Limiters Retained
Greatest Power and Torque Gains in the Industry, Guaranteed!
Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability
Optimized Smoothness and Driving Comfort
Power Delivery Perfectly Optimized Throughout the Power Band
Improved Fuel Efficiency
Speed Governor Removed
RPM Limiter Increased to 7100
Lower End Hesitation (Lag) Removed
Ignition Timing Precisely Calibrated for Higher Octane Fuel

Sales@Unitronic

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

------ MK6 Volkswagen TDI Stage 1 Unitronic Software

Another Customer Testimonial for you! A few weeks ago, we had Alexandre come to us looking to improve his MK6 Golf TDI. Volkswagen TDI (Turbo Diesel) owners are often satisfied with the efficiency of their cars, but are often left wanting more Power and a smoother, more usable powerband. This is exactly what Alexandre was looking for. We hooked him up with our Stage 1 VW Golf TDI Engine chip software and his reaction speaks for itself :)

Unitronic Stage 1 TDI Engine Software Specs:

-175HP
-295TQ

-Diesel
-Improved Fuel efficiency

Unitronic Stage 1 TDI ECU Performance Tune:

Engineered with Strict Industry Standards
Extensively Tested Under Various Driving Conditions
Volkswagen Factory Safety Limiters Retained
Greatest Power and Torque Gains in the Industry, Guaranteed!
Optimized Responsiveness and Drivability
Optimized Smoothness and Driving Comfort
Power Delivery Perfectly Optimized Throughout the Power Band
Improved Fuel Efficiency

CLICK HERE for MK6 TDI Software!

If you guys and girls have any questions, let us know!

Last edited: