GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

burbank2broward's a3 build thread

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
This build thread might take a while to finish but ill start it up anyways. Most of you guys know me and my old golf but some still don't... Anyways short story goes.... A few weeks after SoWo 2012 I decided to part out my car and get something worth while to drive. Since my golf was an auto I was bored out of my mind driving it. Anyways.... I sold the air, wheels, exhaust, intake, etc etc and had money saved up and ready for the new car. But life threw me one of the biggest curve balls...... My father passed away on July 1st 2012 from a random heart attack at the age of 51. So instead of saving the money towards my new car.... I gave it all to my mom to help with bills and expenses. This build will most likely be little small mods here and there and when I move out and my mom is ok on her own I will start adding more of the expensive mods, aka suspension and wheels.

Heres some pics of my old car.... GOLF 2.5L MK6, V2 autopilot air ride , 1552 tarmacs colormatched candy white, eurojet exhaust, nuespeed p flo intake, GAYOMATIC transmission

Heres a pic of my new car

2013 Audi a3 2.0t 6spd MT

heres a pic of my first mod

MONSTER MATS! :thumbup:

twodotfive

Ready to race!
Sorry to hear about your father...my condolences! Look forward to keeping up with this build!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Douchebags in audis?

Let see some mods on this beeezy

AXO

Go Kart Champion
My Condolences about your Father. I am sure that I speak for a lot of us, you will always be welcome on MK6. Essentially your Audi is a MK6 by relation. :thumbsup:

Please keep us posted on your build. I like the New Audi's alot. Especially the "S" series. Audi maybe my next vehicle , unless the Scirocco comes to the states!

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to hear about your father...my condolences! Look forward to keeping up with this build!

My Condolences about your Father. I am sure that I speak for a lot of us, you will always be welcome on MK6. Essentially your Audi is a MK6 by relation. :thumbsup:

Please keep us posted on your build. I like the New Audi's alot. Especially the "S" series. Audi maybe my next vehicle , unless the Scirocco comes to the states!

thanks guys. ya i really like this forum. learned alot from you guys. hopefully ill make the audi 100 times better than my golf :D thats the overall goal.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice, not bad at all - esp the headlights.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
this car is my motivation. I was photoshopping my grill last night and I really like the clean look of the chrome vs all blacked out. Also I've always wanted a pair of polished/chrome wheels.... That kind of setup was going to be my next set setup when I still had my golf.... this is how I want my car to look. fishbowl and all :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
which plate lights did you go with?