GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

burbank2broward's a3 build thread

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
weird.. i dont have the S Line badge for the front grille, just the quattro badge, but do have the other ones you have. Any codes with those license plate lights at all? they dont look overly bright at night, do they? (like the R Dash kit :eek:)

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
weird.. i dont have the S Line badge for the front grille, just the quattro badge, but do have the other ones you have. Any codes with those license plate lights at all? they dont look overly bright at night, do they? (like the R Dash kit :eek:)

Ya it's weird. Yours is DSG too. Do you have the all leather sporty steering wheel?

I haven't received the lights just yet. I'll take pics and give you reviews once I install them. They are supposed to be error free. My headlights and fogs were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
P.s. the headlights look normal but a hint of blue from the inside (driving point of view) but on the outside they resemble HIDS. I've got asked multiple times alrdy where I got my HIDS from. Lolol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ya it's weird. Yours is DSG too. Do you have the all leather sporty steering wheel?

I haven't received the lights just yet. I'll take pics and give you reviews once I install them. They are supposed to be error free. My headlights and fogs were.

I think its all leather, but round, no flat bottom. I may do an S3 steering wheel when I do the S2T paddles eventually.

The link you provided for those plate lights said some 09+ vehicles had codes.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
I think its all leather, but round, no flat bottom. I may do an S3 steering wheel when I do the S2T paddles eventually.

The link you provided for those plate lights said some 09+ vehicles had codes.

Ya I kno. They are at my house waiting for me ill let you know if they throw codes. If they throw codes I'll just return them.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
So im trying to figure out how to disable my DRLs and Cornering Lights in my head lights. But when I google search I only find things for the LED DRLS and nothing for regular DRLS... is there anyone that knows VAG-COM or anyone that can help me out or lead me in the right direction? it would be greatly appreciated.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
It should be pretty much the same as the GTI - did you search on here as well? vortex, etc? I've used the same codes for most of mine, but dont have them all handy at the moment.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
It should be pretty much the same as the GTI - did you search on here as well? vortex, etc? I've used the same codes for most of mine, but dont have them all handy at the moment.

even the cornering lights? I also want to have my fogs stay on when I flash my highbeams and the seatbelt chime turned off.

I found these link

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/403694-VCDS-amp-Hidden-menu-The-complete-list

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7410

Last edited:

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
I tried to do vagcom my DRLs and cornering lights last night and its hella confusing and I couldn't seem to get them to go off when I had my fogs only on.... so I just put everything back to normal and I might order some LEDS or bulbs to place in my DRLs.

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
so the License Plate lights that I bought threw a code so I'm going to try these. They seem like OEM bulbs but with a blue tint. hopefully it'll match my headlights that I bought.

http://www.tunersdepot.com/Lighting...Bulbs---2010-Audi-A3--67095.html?yy=2010;2010

heres the results

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
You put on the S line grille badge yet? Mine came in yesterday.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ah, that is not cool. Do you know if you just pop/pull the quattro badge off and replace it with the S-Line one?

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
ah, that is not cool. Do you know if you just pop/pull the quattro badge off and replace it with the S-Line one?

i just got it....went to the my car and tried to install it.......HOW DO YOU INSTALL THIS!?!?! haha im having trouble trying to figure it out.... :(

i just pmed the guy on the other forum and asked him how he got it on

Last edited: